Rise and Fall

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please pick Eddy.
Only so sleazy Jack doesn't get his hands on Sydney's.
Very disappointed in how this is all playing out tbh.
Weak.

Reactions: 8
Feels like the producers have just made the rules up as they go along at this point, rubbish way of picking the rulers. Can’t see this being renewed for a second series!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I mean, I wanted izaak or Moses to win so I don’t feel anything for eddy winning 😂

Reactions: 6
I enjoyed the show overall. Good concept, fell flat a little sometimes in execution. I enjoyed Tempting Fortune more, that was a wild ride.

Can't forgive Channel 4 though for not renewing The Circle as they said they wanted to invest in more diverse programming, fast forward to two reality TV competition shows bring shown a night!

Reactions: 14
I enjoyed the show overall. Good concept, fell flat a little sometimes in execution. I enjoyed Tempting Fortune more, that was a wild ride.

Can't forgive Channel 4 though for not renewing The Circle as they said they wanted to invest in more diverse programming, fast forward to two reality TV competition shows bring shown a night!
Agree, I enjoyed rise and fall but I LOVED the circle.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wanted Moses but I suppose poor decisions come back to bite!
Eddy was a rightful winner tbh, I thought they’d pick Sydney but imo, I don’t think she’s done all that much?
Matt is quite patronising, I’m not sure if he means to be?
As for Ramona, nothing to really say about her.

Reactions: 6
I wanted Moses but I suppose poor decisions come back to bite!
Eddy was a rightful winner tbh, I thought they’d pick Sydney but imo, I don’t think she’s done all that much?
Matt is quite patronising, I’m not sure if he means to be?
As for Ramona, nothing to really say about her.
So late to the party but I didn't know until today Eddy was the son of the F*cking Fultons.

The Circle always actually had a satisfying final programme from what I remember. So irritated by good game shows having weak endings. Recently Rise and Fall, and Tempting Fortune just were wierd or petered out. Even The Traitors, which I absolutely loved, annoyed me at the end when Wilf was effectively outed as a traitor completely going against the previous rules imo.

Reactions: 7
Hi guys! Overall liked Rise & Fall, even if they kept bringing contestants back! & it felt like they were just making it up a bit as they went along! Ramona’s with her tits out I won’t miss. Howling at Jack & his Twitter profiles what a knob! So obvious he wanted to forge a “relationship” with someone from the beginning. Hope Sydney didn’t believe it was real. Cheryl….duck me she’s soooo loud & scouse! (Apologies to any Liverpudlian’s, but she’s so shouty!) Sophie was aggressive to Joas sticking her chest out, both should of gone. Think Eddy deserved the win in the end. Need something new to watch so cheers guys for the recommendation for Tempting Fortune 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just finished this. Going into the final I wanted Matt to win. The actual outcome feels very meh. What does an aristocrat need £86k for? 😂

Reactions: 5
I’ve just finished this, felt like the original concept got a bit lost by them all just forming alliances and vowing to get the original rulers out, felt a bit like the original rulers never stood a chance then the best grafter ended up winning not the best ruler. Why was Romana given another chance as well when no one else was?

Reactions: 4