Rio & Kate Ferdinand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I think that's the sad thing. He couldn't care less about those kids, otherwise hed at least have tried to care for them before moving a nanny/wife in. Now she just does all the stuff his wife did and hes still not bothered. Scum.
he’s always had a nanny who is full time and lives with them,neither take care of the kids as such. Also after what kate did, I would never compare her to his wife! I can’t imagine the pain they both caused her

Reactions: 2
Ive said this on another thread. But kate was never with rio when rebecca was alive.
Its just speculation & people putting 2+2 together & coming up with 5.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ive said this on another thread. But kate was never with rio when rebecca was alive.
Thank you - I feel like I’ve actually heard this from several people (on here and in real life as she used to be local) but it’s fallen on deaf ears. They did, however, meet rather soon after Rebecca died, so make of that what you want but a bit mean to be like ‘karma’ when she wasn’t around then. Other women were, but she wasn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes she was. Fact. Fact. Fact. How do you know that? I KNOW she was.

Thank you - I feel like I’ve actually heard this from several people (on here and in real life as she used to be local) but it’s fallen on deaf ears. They did, however, meet rather soon after Rebecca died, so make of that what you want but a bit mean to be like ‘karma’ when she wasn’t around then. Other women were, but she wasn’t.
a friend of Kate’s? She was seeing rio before Rebecca died, ASK THEM WITH A LIE DETECTOR. They are both disgusting liars

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I know some of Rio’s relatives and it was common knowledge he was constantly cheating on Rebecca and she’d always turn a blind eye. He’s not a nice person like he tries to show, he was never home, it’s upsetting to think what she went through to keep her family together and make them happy.
I genuinely believe Kate’s trying her best with the kids, she’s basically a glorified nanny, but she was seeing Rio long before she claims no matter how much they deny it so she’s not innocent whatsoever.
I’ll always be disgusted at how she disrespectfully moved photos of Rebecca and Janice to one area of the house as it made her uncomfortable. It’s the kids home so they should have photos of their mum and nan displayed wherever they chose.

Reactions: 30
I know some of Rio’s relatives and it was common knowledge he was constantly cheating on Rebecca and she’d always turn a blind eye. He’s not a nice person like he tries to show, he was never home, it’s upsetting to think what she went through to keep her family together and make them happy.
I genuinely believe Kate’s trying her best with the kids, she’s basically a glorified nanny, but she was seeing Rio long before she claims no matter how much they deny it so she’s not innocent whatsoever.
I’ll always be disgusted at how she disrespectfully moved photos of Rebecca and Janice to one area of the house as it made her uncomfortable. It’s the kids home so they should have photos of their mum and nan displayed wherever they chose.
All I can say is wow. Disgusting. I wish his career fails. I watched that programmed on bbc was it. He’s so unlikeable. Poor Rebecca.
I truly still believe it’s Rios ideas to move the photos it was making hi uncomfortable. He let Kate take the blame as these narcissistic individuals are very manipulative. I know Kate done wrong but she should leave Rio and find happiness elsewhere and Rio needs to take responsibility for his own kids. I pray to God his kids are mentally ok and I wish them all the success that they would like to achieve as I know it’s been so hard. Any kids in gang situation for that matter.

Reactions: 10
I watched the video they released telling the kids she’s pregnant. And it’s so clear how happy those kids are and how they are happy at that news. Such a lovely film.
Whatever I think of him I hope those kids enjoy the time with their new sibling. They must really love Kate regardless of how we think/feel

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I think seeing that especially the eldest boy is happy they must genuinely love having her as a step mother. Would love to be a fly on the wall when the new baby comes along...

Body language of the kids said otherwise: they looked at eachother not her or their father. Rio didn’t even turn to hug them. Trust me. If you know what happens inside that home you would know the real story. Rio is anxious - this was not his choice or his wish.

• Wow
  • Haha
Body language of the kids said otherwise: they looked at eachother not her or their father. Rio didn’t even turn to hug them. Trust me. If you know what happens inside that home you would know the real story. Rio is anxious - this was not his choice or his wish.
That is so interesting, I thought it was lovey personally but agree Rio was mute!

Reactions: 10
Yea Rio seemed subdued. I am baffled that she went to the Black Lives Matter protest when she’s pregnant though. She should be extra careful when pregnant that she doesn’t catch Covid - seems odd to have been mixing near so many people .

Reactions: 18
But surely they would have agreed whether more kids were on the cards before they got married, I can’t imagine Kate agreeing to not have kids if Rio didn’t want anymore, he must have agreed that Kate could have a baby before they got married, I’m sure she’s said before in interviews aswell that she would like a baby of her own

Reactions: 8
Yea. She was always going to want at least one child of her own. Though how bizarre that the children seem closer to Kate than they do their own father.

And we’ll never hear the end of this. Another expert on our hands - Lucy and Lydia have Another addition haha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.