Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lalalanded

VIP Member
I watched the documentary and she said at one point about forgetting to cut the kids nails and she felt awful. Why isn’t he cutting his own kids nails?! And everyone saying to her ‘that’s not how their mum did it ‘ sounds like people haven’t accepted her into the family .
I haven't watched the documentary but it's obvious he had to get married in order to get someone to raise his kids while he's out doing whatever it is he does with multiple women. She's a mug. She's got the big house and fancy holidays but she's nothing but a glorified nanny.

Reactions: 33

Spider12

VIP Member
Woweee this is great tea! I always see comments o the Daily Mail about him cheating with Kate when his wife was dying and remember thinking that surely not as she was in TOWIE and with Dan whatshisface but reading all this and adding in his high court proven cheating it sounds like it could very well be true. His poor wife 😢

Reactions: 32

Ginger_roots

Rio makes me sick. I have cancer of bowel, so have a stoma bag. I'm also incontinent, so wear pads.
When my boyfriend came with me to all my hospital appointments, admissions and chemotherapy sessions, I asked him did he still want to be with me because my sex life with him is over.
I've had leaks and accidents. I'm embarrassed and ashamed. I'm 49 and in a care home with months to live. I haven't seen him since March as care home is on lockdown, so no visitors allowed, not even my daughter.
And yet he still wants us to get married. He surprises me by buying me gifts delivered to me (massive smart TV, a huge Teddy bear, clothes and underwear-coz I go through a lot.) He says he never wants to loose me. We've been together 7 years this month. He calls me, he calls my daughter, he calls care home.
He sees what I went through before going into care home and has helped me so much.
When I had operation for stoma bag, he wanted to see it. I broke down and didn't want to for fear of putting him off me. But he wasn't disgusted. He knew operation saved me.
I almost died last summer (daughter saved my life) and he refused to leave my hospital room. I was there a week.
I'm a lucky, lucky lady. I've a boyfriend who just worries about me, which I hate because I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him and grow old with each other.
Before going into care home, he used to love running round hospital grounds with me in wheelchair, frightening the crap out of me (handy, with a stoma bag LOL!)
To think Rio played around while his wife, the mother of his children, was dieing shows he's just got no heart, no compassion, no feelings whatsoever.
I keep fighting though. I will see boyfriend hopefully soon, and spend proper quality time together. I had lost weight, but put more on. Cancer has spread, I'm on so much medication. But I will see him, and daughter, again soon.
I just wanted to send you loads of love ❤You reap what you sow, hence why you've clearly got an abundance of love around you. My dad had cancer and it's one of those things that strips everything back and all you're left with is love, just loads of love. It makes you see things differently for sure because ultimately nothing else matters. The thing to always remember is that whatever happens from this moment onwards, all the love that you have given out and all the love that people have for you will remain for eternity. Keep posting because I want to hear about your wedding! X

• Heart
I read the article Kate out out within a few weeks of going ‘public’ with Rio saying she wanted to call their baby Rebecca. Sorry I think she’s clearly mad and obsessed with the woman - guilt.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Handerton

Chatty Member
Thank you. I have noticed comments heavily moderated or limited to one so I did think this was an additional payment plus an additional photoshop payment before any publication. A few years back the photoshop wasn’t part of the package.
It seems as I thought the z lister or whoever pay for this service and offset it against earnings to try and stay relevant.
That’s doubtful now, as the only earning route for them is Herbalife which pays 15% fee for click through sales but nothing up front. All the fashion companies offering them exclusive lines are paying 1.5% max because they can get another love island type for less.
There’s no real magic key these days for minorly famous women except marrying a footballer or maybe yachting. We are too small a country and their “fame” doesn’t travel abroad and there are more and more of them competing for the same work which of course drives prices down.

A good one to look at is Gaz Beadle. He did as many nightclub appearances as he could for 18 months @ £250 a time, made a little from interviews, did the dreamboys tour, didn’t buy the flash car or try to make out he was loaded on social media, so ended up with a nice house (nothing flashy but almost paid for) and no need to be chasing fame now he has kids. If these people are realistic, they can get a decent boost from the fleeting fame, but even in the peak BB years when the glossies were selling hundreds of thousands of copies an issue... none of those people made a mint

• Heart

Chipstiz

As painful as it is to even think about, I would be very grateful if another woman stepped up to looking after my children if I passed. I think its hard to think about because its a jealousy and unfairness beyond comprehension. Every mum should live long enough to take care of their babies and every mum would be so jealous and heartbroken (from beyond the grave) that another woman got the privilege to do so.

• Heart

MrE

No one, but no one will ask you were you bottle or breast fed.
It really doesn't matter and women should stop beating each other up about this shit.
Fed IS best, for whatever reason you want.
And I did breast feed both my kids, actually no, I mix fed them.
It is a personal choice,sometimes not always a choice. We are lucky to have the choice at all.

• Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
I don’t agree that they shouldn’t have taken the kids, today was a peaceful protest. I know it did turn nasty at one point but I live in central London and there’s not been any trouble on my doorstep and I’ve seen plenty of children around. No one was outraged at children being at VE Day street parties.

Absolutely disgusted that they have both posted about taking the kids to the BLM protest in London today. So irresponsible. Totally agree with the cause but watching the news now, it’s awful.

Took some screenshots before she deleted the post/disables the comments

• Heart

Elledoc82

VIP Member
The children’s reactions to the news was so lovely, they were genuinely over the moon. Its obvious how much they adore Kate and she clearly adores them. I just hope they are oblivious to their Father’s disgusting behaviour. The way Kate got up and they went to her for a cuddle while Rio just sat there spoke volumes, they had to include him in their group hug. The little girl clung on to Kate a little longer at the end. I hope the children are happy and they feel they are loved, they have been through so much in their short lives.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

lalalanded

VIP Member
I know I've said this before on the forum (like a broken record lol) but I used to be a midwife and honestly, just let people do what feels right for them. Some people can afford help and want it so good luck to them. Childbirth is often a huge shock for women, it's nothing remotely like what the media portrays. The joys of trying to breastfeed a colicky baby with a split perineum, constipation and sore nipples while still having a family to look after probably won't sell many magazines though!

• Heart
To the person who wrote about Rio and drug use - he has been a user for many years - you can tell that by his social circle and his irratic behaviour

I’d also like to share some stuff on his home life with the kids but see that I’m notallowed to under rules

Kate has removed the pictures on her on the same hotels as him - she’s removed a lot of them, including the onesof her top lesss working in nightclubs which are still searchable of if you go back far enough

Many people know what they ddI behind his wife’s back. A friend from work saw him and a beautiful woman in Bromley in a car park a few months after he came out with Kate, in his black range. She got out and went into the hotel and then he followed her in. He was all in black, including a black cap. Also a friend of my parents owns a boutique hotel near Banstead and saws he and a ‘posh’ girl were regular there for about a year before his relationship came out. Seems like he’s got plenty of girls and. This ‘mourning’ is a bit of an act.

o read the court papers and the guardian saying he assaulted three women?!?! That’s shocking!

• Wow
Imagine lying next to someone knowing they are sneaking around behind your back - potentially even with your friends ... remember when she posted that her friends were fake and she lost some of them... wonder if rio got caught short or if they threatened to share about her creeping?? She must be so so insecure! She’s bang average at best - his past affairs were better looking. She has no talent or brains or much going on for her - all she has done is expose him to more Essex women and wanna be z list who would happily join him in a late night drive - she’s made her own bed that’s for sure!! How u win em is how u lose em

• Heart
  • Sick

Carcinogen

Rio is great. Not only did he cheat on his wife multiple times he also cheated on her when she had breast cancer. Then he made a TV show about how much he loved her. To put the cherry on the top he said he 'couldn't help it if women wanted to sleep with him'. A real gentleman is Rio.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Rio makes me sick. I have cancer of bowel, so have a stoma bag. I'm also incontinent, so wear pads.
When my boyfriend came with me to all my hospital appointments, admissions and chemotherapy sessions, I asked him did he still want to be with me because my sex life with him is over.
I've had leaks and accidents. I'm embarrassed and ashamed. I'm 49 and in a care home with months to live. I haven't seen him since March as care home is on lockdown, so no visitors allowed, not even my daughter.
And yet he still wants us to get married. He surprises me by buying me gifts delivered to me (massive smart TV, a huge Teddy bear, clothes and underwear-coz I go through a lot.) He says he never wants to loose me. We've been together 7 years this month. He calls me, he calls my daughter, he calls care home.
He sees what I went through before going into care home and has helped me so much.
When I had operation for stoma bag, he wanted to see it. I broke down and didn't want to for fear of putting him off me. But he wasn't disgusted. He knew operation saved me.
I almost died last summer (daughter saved my life) and he refused to leave my hospital room. I was there a week.
I'm a lucky, lucky lady. I've a boyfriend who just worries about me, which I hate because I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him and grow old with each other.
Before going into care home, he used to love running round hospital grounds with me in wheelchair, frightening the crap out of me (handy, with a stoma bag LOL!)
To think Rio played around while his wife, the mother of his children, was dieing shows he's just got no heart, no compassion, no feelings whatsoever.
I keep fighting though. I will see boyfriend hopefully soon, and spend proper quality time together. I had lost weight, but put more on. Cancer has spread, I'm on so much medication. But I will see him, and daughter, again soon.
Thank you for sharing your story. You both sound like a remarkable couple. Will you have the chance to marry, do you think?

• Heart

Hinchhater1442

Chatty Member
I think seeing that especially the eldest boy is happy they must genuinely love having her as a step mother. Would love to be a fly on the wall when the new baby comes along...

Savewaterdrinkgin

Chatty Member
I know some of Rio’s relatives and it was common knowledge he was constantly cheating on Rebecca and she’d always turn a blind eye. He’s not a nice person like he tries to show, he was never home, it’s upsetting to think what she went through to keep her family together and make them happy.
I genuinely believe Kate’s trying her best with the kids, she’s basically a glorified nanny, but she was seeing Rio long before she claims no matter how much they deny it so she’s not innocent whatsoever.
I’ll always be disgusted at how she disrespectfully moved photos of Rebecca and Janice to one area of the house as it made her uncomfortable. It’s the kids home so they should have photos of their mum and nan displayed wherever they chose.

Gers76

Chatty Member
Makes me sick. That’s nothing to them. Even that Chet guy donated £10,000 through his clothing company. Mrs hinch £3000. They should be embarrassed to put their name to that
The go fund me has reached its target which is great. I don’t understand why you say it makes you sick because they donated £1000. Loads of kids across the world need life saving treatment and need funds do they donate to them all ? I mean where do you draw a line ? You can’t expect them to donate thousands upon thousands to every go fund page me going.

• Heart

Very traditional

VIP Member
Of course she had to post ANOTHER REFERENCE to his wife. She always has to make it about her. If she was that worried about the kids grieving she would leave them out of the public eye. Not push a microphone into Tias face whilst she cried for Rebecca at her grave. She’s a user, using the kids and their mothers death for publicity. She wouldn’t have got a column inch if her and the serial cheat didn’t reference the late Rebecca EVERYDAY. Yet. She was quick enough to throw her belongings away and hide photos. Nasty narcissistic damaged people. Maybe spend some time with them instead of dumping them with the live in care. Rios dad was the only one to speak up about their affair.
I actually don’t see a problem with her sharing this, it doesn’t mention his late wife that I can see, it’s promoting a grief counselling helpline on Father’s Day which is a really hard day for a lot of people and whether you personally like them or not they do have children in their household who are grieving so are probably extra aware of other people needing a bit of support. Just because people have affairs or cheat or lie or do things that you or I don’t agree with or like it doesn’t mean they can’t ever do anything kind or thoughtful or without motive.

Body language of the kids said otherwise: they looked at eachother not her or their father. Rio didn’t even turn to hug them. Trust me. If you know what happens inside that home you would know the real story. Rio is anxious - this was not his choice or his wish.

• Wow
  • Haha