Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chinwag

Yep! He regularly uses hotel rooms to meet up for sex.

Kate used to brazenly post bathroom mirror selfies of herself at the hotel when she was with him/had been with him and the papers kept catching wind of this quite soon after the wife died and hey ho all of a sudden he’s officially claiming her and doing fake stories about “finding love again” because it fitted in with his new grieving widower arena tour.

He doesn’t love any of these women, only person he loves is he, himself & him.

The amount of hotel orgies and gagging orders going down during those peak wag years were insane!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

Elledoc82

VIP Member
I completely agree and understand your decision. A friend of mine (she isn’t famous in any shape or form) decided not to announce her pregnancy on social media. She put a photo of her baby once she was born on insta and was bombarded with questions why she kept her baby a secret. Her response was simply we didn’t keep her a secret, we told people who we actually speak to. If you didn’t know we was pregnant then we obviously don’t see each other enough. I’ve never been prouder of my best friend, my god daughter is amazing 💕💕
Genuinely hope they are happy too. But why people feel the need to film and broadcast such an intimate moment is beyond me. Rochelle and Marvin did the same with their 3rd pregnancy reveal. I’ve already taken the decision not announce my pregnancy on social media when it comes, my sisters both did the same and waited until baby was born. I know that’s our personal choices and some people maybe use social media to reach wider circles of friends and family which I get but it’s the grand reveals like these where it’s as if they have something to prove. Which I guess they do....And they know they can now monopolise on the pregnancy.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

lalalanded

VIP Member
My friend was seeing rio for a long time before she found out he was cheating on her, with Kate and two others - with Kate a long time before my friend met him. I can tell you I’ve heard him on the phone to her, I’ve seen the messages and things he said about her and cheating on her, and some horrible things he said about other people. Don’t believe the image they portray - he is a nasty individual and a narcissist- he blamed all of his appalling behaviour on his wife passing, but you’ll see (as she did after leaving him) that he was at a music festival only a week or so after his wife died... he’s stone cold. He cheated just before their wedding...but works very hard to improve his saintly persona. I know my friend cared for him, and was with him, Even though most sensible people wouldn’t go near him, but he promised her the world (obviously) she met his sons and family - all very privately - even when he suggested they go public - the way he treated her throughout and when the affair broke, was nothing short of disgusting. I read news about the affairs, the violent attacks on women (guardian)... he’s a bit of work and a serial cheat - which was proven in the high court. The stories I could tell you!
I know everyone already knows this but he was cheating on his wife constantly when she was alive as well. His wife seemed genuinely lovely so God knows how she ended up with a loser like him.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Helpmeout

Oh here we with go the bloody breast argument. Literally no one should give a fuck how other people feed their babies. If you breast fed yours then woopdy doo. If you didn’t then so what. Why are people always so worried about what other peoples babies eat? It’s plain weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Whatever123

VIP Member
I think she’s pregnant. Would be about right if they conceived beginning of lockdown, only time he’d be home and not putting it about!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
When you read about his affairs in the court documents it shows he had several girls on the side when he was getting married (one was an affair before he met Rebecca??)!! How any man can pose happily with his new baby, plan a wedding, be with his new wife (he called her his soulmate) on the happiest day of their lives and meet his flings and message them ALL AT THE SAME TIME during those times shows what type of man he is. No decent man or father would act the way he has . He is vile and so is Kate

• Sick
Reactions: 45

Chinwag

Remember he was filming girls and passing around the “home videos” to his mates and inviting them over to have a go on the girls without their permission.

Behaviour like that gets you up in court i am
afraid Rio, no use moaning about invasion of privacy when you’ve invaded someone else’s privacy by filming them during sexual acts.

Also Frank Lampard was one of the blokes involved in these orgies while he was with his daughters mother at the time so he ain’t shit either.

Lets hope Frank grew up unlike Rio did, for Christines sake at least 🥴

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

Elledoc82

VIP Member
Money money money. They can sit on their arse all day, or what kate does is work out with a personal trainer everyday, buy loads of nice shit and live in a nice house. Not for me.
Would rather sleep rough then lay down with that every night. Definitely not for me

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
What pisses me off most about him is how he has managed to get a saintly grieving husband, bravely moving on, fantastic father of the year type.

How the hell did he manage to suppress so much? Why do people not just see through this fakery and bullshit? It does seem that bereaved celebrity dads are given far more kudos than bereaved mothers.

Just like men get praised for looking after their own kids. Mine (before I got rid of him) even called it babysitting. Which was quite accurate because all he did was sit and watch tv with them.

Reactions: 40

PinkPepper

Chatty Member
Today on the DM, Kate apparently feels terrible guilt she’s not around the kids and Rio is doing everything. She says that she’s been quiet on Instagram. It’s ok Kate - we can manage.
Rio is doing everything? Doing everyone more like!

• Haha

lipsticktaser

VIP Member
Rio makes me sick. I have cancer of bowel, so have a stoma bag. I'm also incontinent, so wear pads.
When my boyfriend came with me to all my hospital appointments, admissions and chemotherapy sessions, I asked him did he still want to be with me because my sex life with him is over.
I've had leaks and accidents. I'm embarrassed and ashamed. I'm 49 and in a care home with months to live. I haven't seen him since March as care home is on lockdown, so no visitors allowed, not even my daughter.
And yet he still wants us to get married. He surprises me by buying me gifts delivered to me (massive smart TV, a huge Teddy bear, clothes and underwear-coz I go through a lot.) He says he never wants to loose me. We've been together 7 years this month. He calls me, he calls my daughter, he calls care home.
He sees what I went through before going into care home and has helped me so much.
When I had operation for stoma bag, he wanted to see it. I broke down and didn't want to for fear of putting him off me. But he wasn't disgusted. He knew operation saved me.
I almost died last summer (daughter saved my life) and he refused to leave my hospital room. I was there a week.
I'm a lucky, lucky lady. I've a boyfriend who just worries about me, which I hate because I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him and grow old with each other.
Before going into care home, he used to love running round hospital grounds with me in wheelchair, frightening the crap out of me (handy, with a stoma bag LOL!)
To think Rio played around while his wife, the mother of his children, was dieing shows he's just got no heart, no compassion, no feelings whatsoever.
I keep fighting though. I will see boyfriend hopefully soon, and spend proper quality time together. I had lost weight, but put more on. Cancer has spread, I'm on so much medication. But I will see him, and daughter, again soon.

TeaLover, that is a real man.
Sending you love and strength. I hope your daughter and your boyfriend are able to be with you soon.

• Heart

CrackRatcher

Chatty Member
I would say that’s extravagant- he’s a washed up cheating footballer? Strikes me as crazy that people are so desperate to defend a man they don’t know? A man who the courts proved was cheating on his first wife who has been diagnosed with multiple other women. Crazy people want to defendsuch a lowly class of person. Who knows, apple and the tree and all that maybe. I’m not here to prove anything. Time and karma does that.
I’m hardley defending him I just don’t think the kids deserve the rumours.. yes it’s HIS fault but people sat saying they’re looked dissapointed’ loads of bull .. I for one am over the moon they’re happy the kids deserve to be.. Rio not so much! But they kids don’t deserve to suffer for his mistakes.

Read about the rules of press and publication. I’m afraid it does. Learn about it.
You think the sun print facts? 😂😂😂 take yourself to Liverpool and say that

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
My friend was seeing rio for a long time before she found out he was cheating on her, with Kate and two others - with Kate a long time before my friend met him. I can tell you I’ve heard him on the phone to her, I’ve seen the messages and things he said about her and cheating on her, and some horrible things he said about other people. Don’t believe the image they portray - he is a nasty individual and a narcissist- he blamed all of his appalling behaviour on his wife passing, but you’ll see (as she did after leaving him) that he was at a music festival only a week or so after his wife died... he’s stone cold. He cheated just before their wedding...but works very hard to improve his saintly persona. I know my friend cared for him, and was with him, Even though most sensible people wouldn’t go near him, but he promised her the world (obviously) she met his sons and family - all very privately - even when he suggested they go public - the way he treated her throughout and when the affair broke, was nothing short of disgusting. I read news about the affairs, the violent attacks on women (guardian)... he’s a bit of work and a serial cheat - which was proven in the high court. The stories I could tell you!
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and if we all had the same taste it would be boring...but I just don’t get the attraction in him at all 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 37

Very traditional

VIP Member
So posting this is suitable to make up for cheating on his wife?????? COULD she perhaps let people do it on their own?? She knows nothing about their grief, infact she only made it worse. You can’t do that to kids and then post something and make it better.

sorry ruined your childhood BUT heres a social media post, designed to get me paid, to make up for it
but she’s not referencing Rios children is she, because they didn’t lose their father? She’s not trying to make it up to them in a post, she’s just sharing a useful helpline because she knows that people are affected by Father’s Day.

To be honest you seem completely obsessed with Kate, it’s her you’re taking all your anger out on when it seems to be Rio that did whatever it was to hurt you, I’m not saying she hasn’t done anything wrong if the affair is true but I maybe you should take a step back, you’ll make yourself ill getting so worked up about every little thing she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Chinwag

Rio and Rooney are two completed different cases when it comes to cheating in my opinion, yes cheating is always shitty.

Wayne got a problem with alcohol that leads to him getting in to such a mess that he ends up in all kinds of situations including ones with women (often than not doesn’t even end up doing anything with them) rather than being some womaniser.

Rio is arrogant, cold and calculated, doesn’t give a fuck who he is hurting and thinks it’s his god given right as a man to just f*uck any woman that he sets his eyes on and is behaving like it at all hours of the day and night when he’s sober, has a health and fitness driven lifestyle and is focused.

You can tell this from the accounts of women that have been around/caught with both of them Wayne is just an absolute mess who needs to be kept away from drink and gambling.

Reactions: 34

Chinwag

Rios got her nicely secured in now, he’ll be walking all over her more than ever once this baby is born and will start to get messy about it.

She loves him, she’s settled in the house, finally made her stamp on it, got all of his dead wife’s stuff out of sight, in a routine he wants her to be in with the home and his kids, she knows his kids are now deeply attached to her and now she’s carrying their sibling.

Rio has her exactly where he wanted her and he knows she was the one he could manipulate and shape in to this way of life, he would of seen it early on and that’s why he picked her to play happy families with.

Blokes like him are worse than trash.

Reactions: 33

SaraBe88

Using his poor deceased wife AGAIN. Used her to pay the documentary out, used her to miss the drugs test (?) - didn’t seem so worried about her or the kids when he was away on weekly trips for ‘work’ since she died, or at a rave two weeks after she was buried??? (all online) or when he cheated endlessly on her with multiple women????. Amazes me how rio is the compass of goodness when it suits him - the guy has serious mental issues!!???? He’s a nasty bit of work. I read about his aledhed assaults in the paper too..... not for good reading. Horrible nasty man.

ALSO he has a driver... I bet he’s panicking as he can’t get to his affairs now -he will have to jump on the floozy bus lol 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33