Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Kate has taken a lot on at, what, 30? All his teenage kids, cooking for everyone every night now a new baby, I watched the documentary and she was just playing housewife cooking etc. I know she’s hit the jackpot money wise but i certainly couldn’t go into a life of that
what’s it called please?

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Is this confirmed? Strictly is a bit of a strange choice for someone who does a lot of punditry as obviously takes up a whole match day.
No just rumoured so far. The only confirmed are Tom Fletcher, Robert Webb, AJ Odudu and James Whaite

Eirawen

VIP Member
Unless you actually know that for sure I think what you are referring to is a misleading headline. There was a story in the mirror the other day with that headline and when you actually read it it said that she had walked out at the very beginning of their relationship because she couldn’t cope with people saying “that’s not how Rebecca used to do it”
She’s a grade A dick!
I am not referring to anything I have explained a few threads back🙄

Renegadedancer

VIP Member

Affiliatemebaby

VIP Member
WHAT

ok updated with links:
https://tattle.life/posts/932592/bookmark + The post in question: https://tattle.life/threads/jeff-brazier.3318/post-750660
Thanks. Am crap at sorting links on my phone. I’ve read other things about him over the years in various places.

Buggeroff

VIP Member
Because she is advertising bottles to her followers. I don't care how anyone feeds their baby but the fact of the matter is breast milk is better for babies. These are facts, they don't care about your feelings. Having Instatwats advertising bottles for babies is undermining years of research and health promotion. I support any woman's right to choose but don't push it on other women for monetary gain (especially when you don't need the money!!). And boy is it tiring getting it in the neck from bottle feeders - maybe take the massive chip of your shoulder??
iv actually done both so no chips Over here! as I said I have even expressed which then my husband bottle fed.
so are you saying people who breastfeed shouldn’t expresss becuase it has to go into a bottle? yes i agree using your child for monetary gain is low.