Rightmove gems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You'll spot it when you spot it.

Asking price £500k. 3 bed terraced house in Wales.

1646866550613.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This reminds md of when I w as flat hunting, I walked in and didn't know what ro say, I had previously said I wouldn't want anywhere with any work that needed to be done , there was no kitchen and every other room was in a state like this, the estate agent was adamant it could be fixed for "about 10,ooo" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think I would like to have a pink toilet, sink & bath in my bathroom. It would be cute.
When I was little my Granny had an entire pink bathroom. Pink suite, pink walls, pink towels, pink toilet paper, pink carpet! I just loved it so much!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
“Requires a degree of cosmetic updating”

understatement of the century !

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Mould :sick:

Pic 11 - Is that a pool? :unsure: do they swing from that vine like Tarzan? I am confused

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
A pink bathroom suite is my dream! I have one ready to go in my garage for when I ever buy a house 🤣 Someone was getting rid of it for free and I HAD to have it! I just love them. And the pale blue ones from that era.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.