Rightmove gems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This one's been on Rightmove for about a year. Someone should tell the valuers that pretentious decor doesn't really make up for a lack of garden. Despite them trying to make a garden out of the driveway.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

This one's been on Rightmove for about a year. Someone should tell the valuers that pretentious decor doesn't really make up for a lack of garden. Despite them trying to make a garden out of the driveway.
Pelmets need to be banned

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Can you imagine trying to sit out there and relax?! You'd think they would at least put some trellis up or something to create a bit of privacy.

Reactions: 12

It seems to be above / behind a cafe.

I quite like the inside , though.

Reactions: 7

I like it but agree with the lack of garden. Especially as it's a 4 bed.

Reactions: 4
This isn’t the end of the world it’s just a bit odd.
The rest of the house is pretty normal then the bath has a matching wardrobe!?
8D484340-B4E3-436F-A523-81AB4012DF07.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
This living room annoys me. Please just finish painting it! Random rectangles of paint?! Baby's room also look naff with the random shapes.

1646250200395.png

1646250357620.png

Home decoration done right:

Simple and perfect!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This living room annoys me. Please just finish painting it! Random rectangles of paint?! Baby's room also look naff with the random shapes.

View attachment 1098635

View attachment 1098641

Home decoration done right:

Simple and perfect!

Whys there a piano in a nursery 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Think the piano was there first then “tit the babies going to need a nursery- better make this more colourful”. And that’s how the painted shapes came about 😂
Don't be daft! The babies obviously going to be a piano playing genius from birth.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
"We are proud to bring to the market this three-bedroom one bathroom semi-detached family home." Are you, though?? :sick:

Screenshot 2022-03-04 at 11.52.56.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
As a slight spin off, I’m interested in weird/strange/bad viewing experiences while house hunting?

When we were selling, we had a couple come and the woman waited in the car and the man came in which I thought was odd. We conducted the house tour and made small talk before he eventually told us the house was in a different city to what they thought and therefore they weren’t interested 🤣 my questions are 1) surely you’d know when you either looked up where it was 2) how can you get a CITY wrong (that are an hour apart) 3) surely you’d realise when you arrived (or halfway?!) it was wrong and cancel and 4) just say at the beginning rather than smile and nod the whole time!

When we were viewing the house we are currently buying, the single male seller had his mother conduct the viewings and he was clearly still slightly attached to mummy’s apron strings- we asked why he was selling and she gave a long story about how he was moving away against her wishes, breaking her heart and she didn’t want him to sell 😬 I complimented the choice of tiles fittings etc (recent new build) and she said she had chosen everything 🤣 he clearly had a cat, we have two so asked about it to try and build some rapport, she said ‘yes we are currently looking after it while the house is on the market. We aren’t cat people’ gave up at that point 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
1646439211193.png

For a quirky owner.

Ooooh been with the same family since the 1860s. Don't like the garden set up though.

1646439366796.png

Anyone want a clusterphobic "garden" for only 375k?

1646439717429.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.