Rightmove gems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone with a spare £225k for this one bed 408 ft gatehouse in York at the entrance to Grimston Park Estate ?

View attachment 1042227
View attachment 1042229

View attachment 1042236

I see that they don't show the ground floor bedroom with the stairs to the mezzanine in the middle - I was trying to workout from the floor plan where the hell you'd put any furniture! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This sounds mad but I actually like that !
So do I !!

If you're a single person looking for a property with a difference then it's great.

It's no difference in size to what you could get in London in a non description, studio flat and probably less money!

Reactions: 5
That was my mum's cousins house
What are the families thoughts on the house?
Have they always loved purple?
Did the purple start off in one room and gradually spread?
Are they big fans of the artist formerly known as Prince?

Promise I’m not taking the piss and all questions that popped into my head as soon as I saw this house. Like i needed more details! X

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Interesting picture placements. It’s either a bit stalker-y or the police have been using it for a crime solving board.

*I’m slightly nervous that this is someone on here’s husbands uncles house. 🥴

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
What are the families thoughts on the house?
Have they always loved purple?
Did the purple start off in one room and gradually spread?
Are they big fans of the artist formerly known as Prince?

Promise I’m not taking the piss and all questions that popped into my head as soon as I saw this house. Like i needed more details! X
We weren't that close for me to say but she was a ballroom dancer and then a ballroom dress maker. Always immaculately presented but can't recall her always wearing purple. Suffered mental health issues and commited suicide.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Interesting picture placements. It’s either a bit stalker-y or the police have been using it for a crime solving board.

*I’m slightly nervous that this is someone on here’s husbands uncles house. 🥴
I like the period features in that house though, it doesn't look like it's been properly done up since it was built 😁 That damp though..

Reactions: 3
I like the period features in that house though, it doesn't look like it's been properly done up since it was built 😁 That damp though..
The walk through was like an episode of most haunted.

The garden was a surprise , looked like room for parking too.

Reactions: 2
All very normal until you get to picture 15...

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
All very normal until you get to picture 15...

If I'm spending that sort of money, I want my kitchen safely behind a door with a chef in it.

Brilliant for kids though.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

this is not a house 😂
I personally wouldn't touch anything listed. Heard it's an absolute faff to deal with if you want anything changed.

Could be a nice block of flats lol.

I got to the bathroom and thought "no pics of Beckham in here". But then I think I spotted one on the sink!
Haha thought the same thing!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.