Rightmove gems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A different kind of gem but I love seeing pets in house photos 🥰 look at this cutie!

This cat is beautiful. I hope it’s the cats bedroom…no one else allowed.

It’s not my style of room but it’s well done. Share away any more cute pets. Made my night.

Can you remember when someone saw their cat in next doors photos when the house went up for sale. Was all over social media at one point!

E7CAB363-C294-4392-8D3D-C2B91C703CD2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

It’s not my style of room but it’s well done. Share away any more cute pets. Made my night.

Can you remember when someone saw their cat in next doors photos when the house went up for sale. Was all over social media at one point!

View attachment 1072496
Omg that is brilliant 😂 cats are just iconic.

Also that studio flat is one of the smallest I’ve ever seen, takes minimalist vibes to a whole new level. 🙃

Reactions: 9
Omg that is brilliant 😂 cats are just iconic.

Also that studio flat is one of the smallest I’ve ever seen, takes minimalist vibes to a whole new level. 🙃
Imagine being stuck in that in a lockdown 😳
That cat on the neighbours bed is just so hilariously cat

• Heart
Reactions: 6

View attachment 1072496
I got sent a similar picture of one of my cats though the neighbours' house wasn't for sale. He's unofficially moved in with them though now.

I love this thread. There's some absolute bloody horrors out there and I honestly have to wonder how some houses get in that state.

Our dearly departed boy managed to take pride of place in 2 photos when we sold our house :LOL:

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry I’m missing the point all I’m seeing is lovely open spaced living with high cellings and may need some cosmetic work to bring it up to it’s potential.🤠

5 mins away from local outstanding school too.
Sounds like you should put an offer in 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
One from the other end of the spectrum. Over 2 million pound house and this is your interior. I never understand when scrolling through houses I can never afford that houses are worth so money.
I’ve noticed this when snooping on Rightmove - houses in the 500-700k area are lovely and I think “If I owned a house I’d paint that colour/have lights like that”. Then as soon as you get to the million pound houses, they’re horrific. Like Donald Trump’s cheese dream. People get money and go insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve noticed this when snooping on Rightmove - houses in the 500-700k area are lovely and I think “If I owned a house I’d paint that colour/have lights like that”. Then as soon as you get to the million pound houses, they’re horrific. Like Donald Trump’s cheese dream. People get money and go insane.
Money can’t buy you taste

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.