Rightmove gems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha, what hilariously bad taste. Those green floor tiles are pretty much the worst thing I've ever seen. I also notice on the map the house is closer to Oldham than Ashton-Under-Lyne. Presumably it would have ruined the owners delusions of grandeur to have the estate agent describe their house as being in Oldham.
It’s an OL6 postcode so Ashton

I love Rightmove 😂 fascinated how people pay a lot of money for studio in london.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
It’s an OL6 postcode so Ashton

I love Rightmove 😂 fascinated how people pay a lot of money for studio in london.
Coming from London that is a bargain. No bed just space for a sofa. :ROFLMAO:

The hot guy who moved in next door to my parents house paid £500k for a one bed flat. (The house has been split into 3). I'd rather have a house with a nice garden for that price.

Just needs a lick of paint

Huge amount of work. Only for the brave.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
What is the story behind those houses?! Weirdos living in filth? Been abandoned for decades? How does this happen?!

Reactions: 6
Some people genuinely live like that. I work with someone whos partner has filled their flat with unopened boxes and packages, leaves food on the floor, soaks the bathroom floor and leaves toilet paper everywhere, and has left food stains and splashback on the walls and tv. They also have mold so the clothes smell, and they don't regularly wash them. It's always "from the pile under the bed". They're nice people though 😂

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
So I got a bit bored while my baby naps and created a compilation of our dream property (hope no one takes offence it’s just a bit of fun)

sort after location
Low maintenance garden
Original features
Spacious family lounge
Possibly a kitchen / wheelie bin storage area
Sweeping stair case
Main bathroom in need of modernising
Mesazzine master suite with en-suite with clever use of space
Two generous guest bedrooms
Viewing essential
nailed it there

Just needs a lick of paint

Wow…the person who has lived in this must have serious issues. It’s sad really. It’s a mess! Makes me want to have a shower just looking at it. X

Reactions: 2
What is the story behind those houses?! Weirdos living in filth? Been abandoned for decades? How does this happen?!
In some cases it might be that the occupier was suffering from depression, therefore did not have the motivation to keep the place clean. Or they may have been hoarders, which is another type of mental health issue.
Or they might have been just plain lazy!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.