Rightmove gems #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like the overly modern kitchen spoils this - although the meat hooks in the dining room ceiling are very offputting, not sure I could cope with those, however much they are an original feature!

4 bedroom character property for sale in Black Park, Chirk, Wrexham, LL14 (rightmove.co.uk)
Sorry I'm quoting myself but after posting I saw that the house was last sold only in 2022. The previous owners were responsible for the kitchen (but I did think it was how much more 'expensive' the house looks now than when it was last sold, just with better curtains/ soft furnishings, period furniture and some minor changes like adding skirting round the bath, or changing/ adding to wall tiles which probably only cost a few thousand, yet its now up for nearly £300k more... :oops: ).
Also as an aside, it's a lot of money for a house with no utility room.

Link to the house when last sold:
https://www.rightmove.co.uk/house-p...df28baa2a8c#/media?id=media1&ref=photoCollage

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Four farm silos listed for £200k and they can be converted to a fabulous family home (msn.com)
A potential gem. I walk past 2 silos near me and have always thought I'd love to make a home in them.

I drove past this the other day, they look so cool!

Reactions: 1
  • Haha
Reactions: 2