Rightmove gems #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting little place here, apparently it used to have a spa pool building but sadly not any longer. Prospective purchasers will need to do due diligence on the planning permission for any recent additions and modifications.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Interesting little place here, apparently it used to have a spa pool building but sadly not any longer. Prospective purchasers will need to do due diligence on the planning permission for any recent additions and modifications.

The outside is lovely. I can just picture myself doing a couple of laps around that garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Reactions: 1
It’s wild how they’ve gone from hero carers of Sir Tom Moore, to being run out of the village by locals. They had some piss poor financial/business planners.

Reactions: 5
It’s wild how they’ve gone from hero carers of Sir Tom Moore, to being run out of the village by locals. They had some piss poor financial/business planners.
Who says they've been run out of the village?

It's more likely that the house is way too big for them now their kids are at uni or heading there soon.

Picture 13 is making my eyes hurt 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3