Rightmove gems #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I would buy this for the grounds, also don't often see that many four poster beds.

View attachment 2804619
---
View attachment 2804630
I could happily spend my days swishing around in that house! I will never have close to that sort of money in my lifetime, but it's not actually that bad considering that a million will barely get you a 4 bed semi in some areas.

Reactions: 2
Good Twittwr thread of some of the best UK country houses currently up for sale

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Zillow.

So who is buying it?

Why do rich people always have such ugly kitchens? I get it they don't use them order in/have an in house chef, but even if its just for looks - make it look nice. Like some kid architecture went wild and said bedsit style kitchens for the rich! They're always so awful looking.

Reactions: 3
A fixer-upper on Skye - offers over £295k to buy it, probably need at least £1m to do it up, but your own little piece of Scottish history.

Wow. The Jacobite Rebellion and over 13 acres of land!

I was watching Fair Isle vlogs a few days ago.

Reactions: 1
I’ve never fallen in love with a house so quickly

That's just stunning! The only thing that would annoy me would be having to carry everything out of the kitchen, across the atrium, and then up a flight of stairs to the dining room if you were entertaining.

Reactions: 1
This one was in the Daily Mail today for obvious reasons

Hoarding is such a difficult issue to tackle; what's sad about this one for me, is that the owner's hoarding has only seemingly developed in the last few years; the house was up for sale in 2012 and although it clearly needed a bit of work then, everything looks 'normal'.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6