RightGuysReviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s all this about ‘not quite right guy’ stalking Andy Wally ? I’ve seen him mention it a few times with police contact screenshots and once he was going to do an explosive live but so far nothing 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
What’s all this about ‘not quite right guy’ stalking Andy Wally ? I’ve seen him mention it a few times with police contact screenshots and once he was going to do an explosive live but so far nothing 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think it’s to do with correct timing because of the police investigation

Reactions: 3
The comments under his latest video aren’t good, what’s happened? Some people calling him out for saying he was leaving TT then posting and others are just saying he’s not a nice person.

Reactions: 3
Andywallythegoat had a vid up today (gone now) showing a supposed letter from CID, not sure if it was real as it implied Mark Brown? (Rightguys) was guilty already and would be sorted as soon as Yorkshire police had the time, but they then went on to say something like it takes time to go through all the online data.

He was also on Live today (Andy) and talking about why he smokes weed, saying doctor was trying to put him on all kinds of drugs like beta blockers and antipsychotic drugs...

His mental health doesn't sound the best so not sure if any of this stalking by rightguys is true or exaggerated.

Reactions: 2
Rightguys was off his nut 😅 I've unfollowed the prick, I hope someone screen recorded that, comeback of the night won by trucker "I'll get your wife pregnant when I put my knob in her" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: vile I know but he did call trucker a non.ce

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Rightguys was off his nut 😅 I've unfollowed the prick, I hope someone screen recorded that, comeback of the night won by trucker "I'll get your wife pregnant when I put my knob in her" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: vile I know but he did call trucker a non.ce
Trucker was bound to retaliate. The stuff Right Guys was saying was vile. He's got serious issues.

Unfortunately missed tonight’s escapades - drunk again? He has plenty of previous, a proper nasty piece of work.

Reactions: 5
RG shows his true colours yet again! He was blocking people from the start of the live when he was mod. His wife was riling him up in the comments as usual. He will blame schizophrenia again in the Morning

RG shows his true colours yet again! He was blocking people from the start of the live when he was mod. His wife was riling him up in the comments as usual. He will blame schizophrenia again in the Morning
He can't blame his illness, he's admitted before on lives that mixing alcohol and his meds sends him loopy, he chose to drink, he was sober when he made that decision.

Reactions: 5
This does show truckergee to be an ass licker, giving it all big in his live even before rightguys got in the box but him trying to get so far up in this recording is embarrassing.

Reactions: 1
Rightguys has drove to trucker gees local coop .hes drove to near him and calling him all sorts and is waiting for hin

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.