RightGuysReviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He should be getting treatment, off social media getting a proper job. They’re in too deep now though - this is all he has to get the £££. His IRL friend and family should be intervening ASAP

Reactions: 6
Wally has just been mouthing off in DHB’s live and promptly deleted his account. DHB broadly supportive of Right Guys but I reckon that’s just for numbers reasons - the guy has literally driven four hours to to try and find Wally after being drunk and not sleeping. This is not normal, and potentially dangerous, behaviour. He and his missus need to get off the app and he needs to get some treatment

Reactions: 6
Where can we see the odds and place the bets on "how long before RG is back in hospital getting support for his MH?"

Has Wally's food account been banned? Or am I blocked 🙄😂

Reactions: 3
Where can we see the odds and place the bets on "how long before RG is back in hospital getting support for his MH?"

Has Wally's food account been banned? Or am I blocked 🙄😂
He deleted it after getting crappy with DHB.

Trucker Gee apparently spoken to Right Guys and he's in a "really bad place" mentally

Reactions: 3
He might be in a bad place mentally, but he certainly must have been borderline over the limit while driving to the other end of the country. By his own admission he was still drunk at 3am this morning and hadn’t slept. Childish behaviour has now become dangerous behaviour. They need to get off social media. Like I said before though, this is the only way they can make £££.

Reactions: 4
Tbh I’m doubtful as to how far he really got with the driving, he’s a well known exaggerator / fibber and hasn’t been live since. I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t get far and just went to some random co op then home again

Reactions: 7
Tbh I’m doubtful as to how far he really got with the driving, he’s a well known exaggerator / fibber and hasn’t been live since. I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t get far and just went to some random co op then home again
He was on a live with DHB about an hour ago driving on what definitely seemed to be a motorway.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.