Right Guys Reviews #4 Vinny @ home with the Laxative Gnome & Mark's in Majorca calling everyone a stalker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucy’s ad for the heated hair brush came up on my fb feed, i don’t watch them but does anyone know where i can buy one of those as I have don’t do tiktok or want to give RGR my money!

thanks

Reactions: 2
I’m actually shocked. Wtf! What a fucking psycho. Deffo on the gear, what a fucking nasty piece of work he is. I can’t believe he is behaving like this from her just saying that. Calling her a c**t this morning!!! I can’t work out how to report the tik tok post lol. Honest he need fucking sorting out.

Reactions: 7
I’ve just worked out how to report. Press and hold on the video and an option comes up to report.

Reactions: 4
Hopefully this is the start of his downfall.
This is what happens when you give people fame and money but not the skills or support to deal with it ( similar to the folk who go on big brother or x factor).
Hopefully it'll be over and fone with before that child is old enough to remember the madness of it.

Reactions: 12
Did that video of him calling the lady a c u next Tuesday using that Audio get removed or did they delete it ?.

How much will be making from this live feed ?
Some people were sending him gifts but not many. He was on live for hours and non-stop rambling!
---
How much will be making from this live feed ?
Some people were sending small gifts but not many. He was on for hours and hours!
---
Lucy’s ad for the heated hair brush came up on my fb feed, i don’t watch them but does anyone know where i can buy one of those as I have don’t do tiktok or want to give RGR my money!

thanks
There's some good ones about. Quite cheap on Amazon.

---
I've reported this one too. Another person he calls a 'scumhead'.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Reported it too. Have you seen the new batch of tik tok shein crap swimming costumes she’s shilling ?.

Reactions: 2
I'm glad this post got taken down from TT. I saved it thankfully so Tattle has a receipt.

Nasty piece of shit.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 6
She's like an ironing board

So he said in this video he's 42 ?! Older than he implied before.... !