Richie’s Food & annoying girlfriend Sarah

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he suffers from adhd and gambling addict is that the latest on him? I initially liked him but god he’s gone so annoying and trying to figure out what he’s about

Reactions: 2
Looks like she brought the new fella to cottages for couples! Poor Richie

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Himself and black paddy in the taxi with your man from tiktok. Promoting that JP paving crowd. . Heard awful things about them not finishing jobs. Think I saw it on ma's on a rant page a few months back. Bunch of scammers the lot of them. I'd say Richie would promote anything for a bit of money.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone see tik toks from that animal Man on a Munchion? He’s a skanger like Richie. He has no manners, eats like a disgusting animal & his language in every video with his 2 young children listening to him is a disgrace & I’m no stranger to a curse. People comment to him all the time about the way he eats & he thinks he is hilarious being smart back. If I see him or Richie promoting or eating from a place I blacklist it straight away.

Reactions: 3
Has anybody seen Nasti made a video about taxzap asking him to promote them? He shut them down and made a video to show people how to get their own tax back for free 😂 I reckon the likes of Richie, Sarah and Conor are raging!

• Heart
Reactions: 7