Richie Myler & Stephanie Thirkill #5 Christ alive it’s kid number five tickety boo and wife number two

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a bit more to it. I'm not saying you are wrong... as I don't know all the facts ... but from what I can gather .. the bother was more with his father in law n his trying to get Sam in a lot of trouble...all of the charges were dropped. I'm not condoning anyone not seeing their children...
---
Went to school with the burgesses, grew up knowing all the family. No smoke without fire, i do believe the Hookes tried to play dirty but Sam is vile.

Reactions: 4
Went to school with the burgesses, grew up knowing all the family. No smoke without fire, i do believe the Hookes tried to play dirty but Sam is vile.
Ooooh. Interesting.
He comes across as very cool calm and collected. Goes to show ... you just never know do you.
Everyone raves about Jason Robinson.. great player.... horrible person.

Reactions: 1
is he? Oh that’s disappointing. I’m a union girl myself so loved him about 20 years ago. What’s he done/ not done?
Met him in Dubai at a charity rugby sevens event... so rude, very, do you know who I am and arrogant.
I love Union too! Owen Farrell is my fave... n his Dad's done alright too! Wigan lads! Didn't know Lee Radford had gone to nh saints until this morning. Love my 🏉

Reactions: 5
Dimwitt seems more emotional and metal DV.
playing mind games, laughing, neglectful.

SB looks like he would slap a witch. Physical DV.

Reactions: 2
Ooooh. Interesting.
He comes across as very cool calm and collected. Goes to show ... you just never know do you.
Everyone raves about Jason Robinson.. great player.... horrible person.
Is he?
Thought he was that clean cut Christian type!
But there again, they’re often the worst.

Reactions: 2
Hull fc have offered head coach position to Lee Briers. Which has been rejected.
I know it's peevish. But I do like it when head doesn't get his own way! Schadenfreude.

Hull fc have offered head coach position to Lee Briers. Which has been rejected.
I know it's peevish. But I do like it when head doesn't get his own way! Schadenfreude.
What happened to the his phone ringing non-stop the 1st few days of his role as DOR ?
No coach who has bags of experience will not want to take or be told how to do their job by Myler .

Reactions: 3
His bailed on to many things.
His marriage, 3 children, 2 house's and 2 clubs on the bounce.
Contract after contract broken all within 2 years.

Apparently his offering big wages, do all rugby clubs have a cap?