Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pineapplepolly

VIP Member
Her comment :sick: didn’t his team lose 🤣 you’d swear he was playing for England, the stands were basically empty too. Helen did really get his bests years ironic zippy had that little postcard of a Christmas present made for him and it was Helen who was with him for a lot of those clubs. What reel are you referring to there is too many?
It's on knights instagram stories x

If you read Helen's book, she has no bitter words about him and discusses their time together with warmth and respect. I know how people can lash out in these situations because I've come across it in my work, especially if betrayal is involved. None of that comes across from Helen; Anne Marie Duff managed something similar when James McAvoy took up with someone else. I'm no particular fan of McAvoy but he takes parenting seriously, or says he does.
What happened with Anne Marie and James I know they broke up but thats all I know, sorry to derail.

allyballet

Has Hogg deactivated his account? Hopefully, someone with sense has advised him to shut his stupid bloody mouth, stop digging a bigger hole for himself.

What’s the photographers instagram? Or is it even on Instagram? I take it these are photos for Olivia’s birthday or is it another baby shower.