Richie Myler and Stephanie Thirkill #3 single white female

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lingerie on the beach.
I can not work out who is more desperate,
Hogg or her? 😂

Embarrassing while his wife is nursing his 3/4week old baby at home + his 3 kids.

Reactions: 4
Lingerie on the beach.
I can not work out who is more desperate,
Hogg or her? 😂

Embarrassing while his wife is nursing his 3/4week old baby at home + his 3 kids.
Rumour In Hawick { Scottish Borders } he got a 18 year old pregnant earlier this year hence why he quit full time rugby to repair his marriage.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Yes !
I found it on reddit when searching Google.
Apparently it is old news in Scotland!

How old is he?
Very odd, 18 is so young isn't it 😕
No wonder he had to quit!
#Disgrace

Reactions: 2
Have a look at Myler's stories if you're in need of a laugh. The bros are discussing whatever life throws at you good or bad, you take it in your stride. (Others have said it far better)
Then they get onto 'small minds v good minds v great minds'. Small minds gossip, care about people they don't even know. Myler seems to categorise himself as a good or even great mind. Glad I'm sitting down when I wrote that 🤣 whereas Tatlers apparently are 'small minds'.
I don't agree with everything I read on Tattle but it's a discussion thread.
Why do we care? Let me spell it out:
  • Many of us have liked/loved and respected Helen for years before she even set eyes on you.
  • We did not appreciate you suddenly popping up with your not so new girlfriend and spinning a web of lies about no overlap.
  • You publicly humiliated Helen.
  • You left small children, including a newborn to embrace your new lifestyle.
  • You started one season with one family then were pictured at the end of the season with another, just to coincide with Helen starting Strictly - (twisting the knife)
  • You and others wrote really horrible comments about her in the comments section of newspaper stories.
  • You now seem to have thrown out your first family like old newspapers, flaunting your holidays with your new family.
  • We care because Tattlers have families that we care about and can't believe your breathtaking callouseness.
  • Women, on the whole, stick together and support one another and show empathy.
  • Despite all your self-deluded bullshit, women are not easily conned.
  • If there was a handbook on how to totally mishandle a relationship in the public eye, you two should write it.
  • Your relationship is built upon lies, selfishness and deceit but to quote the bros ' This too shall pass'.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Have a look at Myler's stories if you're in need of a laugh. The bros are discussing whatever life throws at you good or bad, you take it in your stride. (Others have said it far better)
Then they get onto 'small minds v good minds v great minds'. Small minds gossip, care about people they don't even know. Myler seems to categorise himself as a good or even great mind. Glad I'm sitting down when I wrote that 🤣 whereas Tatlers apparently are 'small minds'.
  • Many of us have liked/loved and respected Helen for years before she even set eyes on you.
  • We did not appreciate you suddenly popping up with your not so new girlfriend and spinning a web of lies about no overlap.
  • You started one season with one family then were pictured at the end of the season with another, just to coincide with Helen starting Strictly - (twisting the knife)
  • You and others wrote really horrible comments about her in the comments section of newspaper stories.
  • You now seem to have thrown out your first family like old newspapers, flaunting your holidays with your new family.
  • We care because Tattlers have families that we care about and can't believe your breathtaking callouseness.
  • If there was a handbook on how to totally mishandle a relationship in the public eye, you two should write it.
  • Your relationship is built upon lies, selfishness and deceit but to quote the bros ' This too shall pass'.
He can take my opinion of him and do what he wants with it. But when his three eldest kids grow up and decide he's a waste of space, he can't pass it off as small minded internet gossiping. And if his new kid grows up and is anything like my experiences of blended families, she'll side with the money. And we all know that's not going to be him with the holiday homes 😐.

Reactions: 11
He made a complete fool of himself the weekend over that engagement article and blaming us, the Rimmer seems a far far better person then he is and sees his kids he also took the high road and lay low after he was caught publicly humiliating his wife and children. The other two were cruel to Helen in those early days with him reposting Stephs private stories onto his public instagram.

Reactions: 11
Thought the blow up days after Helen's book came out was bad but last weekend the article about the engagement has tipped him over the edge.
I mean late night searching for videos to post trying to make him the good guy & everyone that says otherwise are twisted, bitter & small minded.
I wonder if he has went through the Birmingham live 1500 comments .........which is 1 1/2 tattle threads long .

Reactions: 6
Got his knickers in a right twist hasn't he? 💀

Bet he don't make a collage with that 🤣 👨‍🎨

1.7k comments now under that Birmingham live Facebook post, will we be blamed I wonder :rolleyes:
He will try to blame the tattle 6/7 for it but .....
They are the same comments/ views on articles from May 2022 onwards about the despicable couple.

Reactions: 4
Is he really that thick that he doesn’t understand the consequences of his actions.. Does he really lack that self awareness that he doesn’t see the reality of what he has done…. He thinks that this will allow blow over and people will have short memories.. Yes, missy is also to blame.. she knew he was married but she didn’t give a duck.. Yet if she did, he (it )would be with someone else… shagging…That’s what bounders do… That why if a married man says how’s about it, I say no and point him towards another.. who I know will not give a duck..

Reactions: 8
If he had such a ‘great mind’ 😂 then why does he concern himself with the opinions of us small minded people? 🤥 He is obsessed with Tattle, such a small minded man 😂 and that’s the very least of his problems concerning his character. FYI i give my opinion on here and never on public forums like Facebook and the Daily Mail because you have to actively look on here to read them. You can’t just randomly come across them. So why the hate for Tattle and never any mention of the aforementioned? It’s just easier to direct the blame at one place, he also doesn’t want to draw attention to the fact that they’re being judged all over the place.

Reactions: 7
His been digging up his garden with diggers all week and not once had the boy's with him... 🗿

Man needs to get his priorities in order

His been digging up his garden with diggers all week and not once had the boy's with him... 🗿

Man needs to get his priorities in order
You just know he never sees those kids. They're obsessed with what people are saying on here about them, if he had any relationship with his first 3 kids he'd be plastering them over social media to 'prove us wrong', like he tried to with the engagement story.

Reactions: 9
You just know he never sees those kids. They're obsessed with what people are saying on here about them, if he had any relationship with his first 3 kids he'd be plastering them over social media to 'prove us wrong', like he tried to with the engagement story.
He could easily redeem himself re not seeing his kids if it’s not true by posting stories/posts about them/with them, but going by Helen’s stories every weekend it’s clear he doesn’t see them.

Reactions: 5
I agree, watch this space….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.