Richie Myler and Stephanie Thirkill #3 single white female

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Except, if he's a kept man, he might need to rein it in a bit.
Helen's latest insta post: stylish, confident, happy, successful and valued by those around her. The perfect duck you to those two who are respected by so few.
Will he keep quiet this week or another rant ........after all Helen is on the TV 4 nights this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Will he keep quiet this week or another rant ........after all Helen is on the TV 4 nights this week.
I thought Helen and Gethin Jones made a nice TV couple on some morning programme on Monday. He seems genuinely lovely ... and I don't say that very often about anyone on telly! (Had a lucky escape with that awful oprah singer woman ... Jenkins ... ugh, I can't stand her).

Reactions: 4
I thought Helen and Gethin Jones made a nice TV couple on some morning programme on Monday. He seems genuinely lovely ... and I don't say that very often about anyone on telly! (Had a lucky escape with that awful oprah singer woman ... Jenkins ... ugh, I can't stand her).
His been out with Jenkins? I really thought he was married with kids and house.
He does seem a real nice guy and he is not ugly at all but I don't see them together off the screen. To soft I think 🤔

I haven't watched Jenkins enough but her voice is stunning and so is she!
Guessing her personality isn't? 🤣 X

Reactions: 1
I wonder if they will appear in any more videos for the gym ?

As for Helen dating again .........would it be someone that she { & he } has known for years or be just a normal guy out with showbiz/ sport

Reactions: 2
Gethin was in a relationship with Katherine Jenkins for a while. I think he actually dumped her in the end, I’ve heard she’s a nightmare.

• Haha
I wonder what its like to be engaged to a man who is already married 🤔 Must be weird. Even weirder for all your family and friends to be so happy for you and acting like its not completely fucked up.

Reactions: 10
I wonder If they have went through the 1.1k comment on Birmingham live?
Just went down about 20 comments .........zero on Steph & Myler's side .
---
I wonder what its like to be engaged to a man who is already married 🤔 Must be weird. Even weirder for all your family and friends to be so happy for you and acting like its not completely fucked up.
Same friends that were happy that she got pregnant a few months after they went public .......Just shows where people's morals are & are fine about affairs ,the hurt , lies etc

Helen has been friends with Gethin for years as former Blue Peter presenters tend to know one another. He unfollowed Myler when he started with his shenanigans. There's a lot to Gethin - he's a man of substance - and a very decent guy. I'd be surprised if they're dating but friendship can sometimes turn to something else.

Reactions: 7
Helen has been friends with Gethin for years as former Blue Peter presenters tend to know one another. He unfollowed Myler when he started with his shenanigans. There's a lot to Gethin - he's a man of substance - and a very decent guy. I'd be surprised if they're dating but friendship can sometimes turn to something else.
Dating someone you have known for years has the pro's & con's but at least they know & very comfortable with each other.........but then the fear of it not working out & still remaining friends after .

Reactions: 2
Or having a baby with a married man !

Reactions: 3
I still think the pregnancy was unplanned. For him anyway, maybe not for her, she had to ensnare him somehow. But if a man can walk out on his kids once he can do it again.

Reactions: 10
Dating someone you have known for years has the pro's & con's but at least they know & very comfortable with each other.........but then the fear of it not working out & still remaining friends after .
Good point. Marriage based on a strong friendship rather than lust has to be better though. I suppose it needs to be a bit of both.

1.2k comments under that Birmingham live fb article, will tattlers be blamed for this one as well, better get a notepad and pen out and start jotting down all those names of people who’s aren’t actual trolls.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I still think the pregnancy was unplanned. For him anyway, maybe not for her, she had to ensnare him somehow. But if a man can walk out on his kids once he can do it again.
The pregnancy was a million % unplanned and I bet he wasn't any where near as happy as he made out to zippy 😆😆😆

Reactions: 9
1.2k comments under that Birmingham live fb article, will tattlers be blamed for this one as well, better get a notepad and pen out and start jotting down all those names of people who’s aren’t actual trolls.
Feeling the love for Helen eh zips & myler ........will have a look to spot someone on your side to balance the comments so its not one-sided .

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.