Richie Myler and Stephanie Thirkill #3 single white female

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Inspired by @kingseven
Re-cap.

Richie aka Dickie , dim-wit , Myler
Steph aka zippy , white single female, bunny boiler .

Helen quit the Sunday morning radio show so she can watch one of the boys play football as Richie was not matching her co-parenting .
But he found time while Injured to go on "prefect holiday " Steph's words & to Cornwall followed by a photo of family of 3 with Steph's dog Ralph from her previous marriage to the other Richard "dickie " .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The constant flip-flopping of Instagram profile photo's to show Oliva's face screamed out insecure vibes & needing to prove they were happy but it all coincided when Helen was either on one of her many Tv shows , on holiday with the kids or promoting her new book .
Richie did a rugby shirt sale from various clubs he played for so clearly needs the money more then gifting them to his children when they are older.
Steph a multi -millionaires daughter & director in one of the businesses her father owns runs a pre-loved page sell mostly Myler's old tops & shoes plus designer stuff belonging to her ,However she put limited comments on the page to prevent " few home truth " comments.
She also has delated the pre-love kids account.
Steph commented on a post of Richie training at Leeds Rhinos saying not bad for 33 Dickie which was the name Helen called him.
In Sept they attended end of season event at LR where Steph wore a dress cost over £900 & still looked a mess.
Days later LR put on their Instagram page photos of the players with their GF / wives that a few are pregnant when someone commenting "something in the water @ Headingley " followed by "Myler has been dripping about" clearly knowing his track record with other players wives / gf followed by wives/gf from LR & other clubs pointing out none of them would touch him & it was insulting to think they would.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next outing was a wedding where Steph wore a black dress & awful shoes with loads of ❤ gushing comments how good they looked together, Friend / bride of Steph's who clearly reads tattle commented #teamrichie which he replied with 😂😂😂😂 .
The day before Helens book came out a new Instagram page Wildfell_house appeared on Steph's private page that turn out to be the new house the the pair have been doing up for the last 62 weeks to the day which Zippy said was build in 1901 & was own by Queen Victoria but after some digging by tattle detective's turns out this house was know by another name & they re-named it.
More puzzling a planning application done last August had a playroom above the garage when Steph was in single figure weeks of Pregnancy but the house soon disappeared from her bio telling us she does read tattle & her lies have caught up with her.
Finally Friday the 13th of October when it was reported Helen wrote in the book of her shock & hurt he left the family home to basically set up home with Steph who's father is Leeds rhinos president & got pregnant a few months after the split announcing it just as Helen started in Strictly come dancing .
Richie then got a friend to tell Daily mail online that Helen was dragging her heels signing the divorce papers as she can't cope him wanting to marry Steph .
By the comments this has backfired big time as the comments were all supporting Helen & her 3 kids.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ll leave some photos here from Cornwall/the golf/Buckingham palace and others including the same sling Helen had for Elsie (a very unfiltered photo and what Zippy really looks like), and a “we love you photo” which Dickie shared from Zippys instagram just to let us all know how truly happy they really are.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I think the 'instigator' in any sort of legal proceedings is the one who foots the majority of the legal bill (aka Helen).

The Thirkill and Myler families are disgusting for playing along with all this happy family nonsense, posing for all those ridiculous family photos. Really shows what kind of people they are

Reactions: 16
I don’t know if this makes any sense to anyone, but I know what I mean. You look at Helen, you see a grown, adult woman. Zippy looks like a girl.

Reactions: 14
I don’t know if this makes any sense to anyone, but I know what I mean. You look at Helen, you see a grown, adult woman. Zippy looks like a girl.
I see the role model for not just girls but boys too in Helen & Zippy is someone that likes to get her own way ........up until NOW .
One thing for sure they will never forget Friday the 13th again.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ll leave some photos here from Cornwall/the golf/Buckingham palace and others including the same sling Helen had for Elsie (a very unfiltered photo and what Zippy really looks like), and a “we love you photo” which Dickie shared from Zippys instagram just to let us all know how truly happy they really are.
They say money can't buy you class.....

Reactions: 6
I honestly think she was just an adulterous shag to him and they are only together because Helen found out and chucked him out.

Reactions: 19
I wonder what the other players not just LR think of his own epic fail trying to look like the innocent party blaming everything on Helen .
He may have just helped boost the book sales too 🤩🤣
This guy has served has own Karma.
Zippy will have to deal with his moods now .

Reactions: 11
I honestly think she was just an adulterous shag to him and they are only together because Helen found out and chucked him out.
Ive said this all along. She was just an easy and willing side shag to him that’s just got massively out of hand.

Reactions: 22
I wonder if they are at home? Not as easy to up and leave in a hurray with baba in tow! Will we get an updated bin picture now featuring Olivia! These journalists really need to camp outside their house and grab a picture or 2 then zippy will know what it’s like to be famous!
---
I thinkbt
I wonder what the other players not just LR think of his own epic fail trying to look like the innocent party blaming everything on Helen .
He may have just helped boost the book sales too 🤩🤣
This guy has served has own Karma.
Zippy will have to deal with his moods now .
[/QUOTE
I think the players who have known him a long time have sided with Helen. She made him human! I should imagine his head is that big now he can barely get in the dressing room
---
Oops that didn’t work! To repeat
I think the players who have known them for a long time have sided with Helen - Helen made him human and tolerable!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She looks like an Amish housefrau in that hideous green dress. He just looks like a twit, as usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Fuuuuucckkkkk the daily mail comments about the pair of them are savage 🤣🤣 And all so very true!! I sincerely hope they are reading them all. That’s backfired hasn’t it 🤣🤣 #teamhelen
---
ps thank you @hssdrs for the new thread / recap!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thanks for the recap.

Looking at the photos reminds me of what an arse Dimwit's mum is - total betrayal of the boys and Elsie standing there grinning like that with the thirkills. He obviously gets his selfishness for her.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.