Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pineapplepolly

VIP Member
Her face in that profile photo and the way she’s looking at dim wit full on bunny boiler.
That's exactly why 🤣
---
Why hold the dog that size anyway the dog should be standing at their feet not cradled like a baby.
Yuck her hands most have smelled .
Her clothes/house will too.
I bet Helen's don't now 🤣
How the tables have turned.
meantime Olivia's got a mouth full of dog hair off zippys floors.

Reactions: 1
What day we think we will have another profile photo change on? They always change them at the same time too, dim wit must have to get pre approval from zippy as to what photo to you. Usually one zippy is very filtered in.

ohdoris

VIP Member
Most injured players sit in the stands watching. Still part of the team, the preparations & celebrations if you win & the bollocking if you lose. Unless it’s a complex injury / rest after an op etc. Not sure if this also applies to little runts who are sleeping with the chairman’s daughter though.

pineapplepolly

VIP Member
I'm trying to work out her bio 🤣
To me it's reading...
She's either his mum or his her other pet dog.

Desperate to let everyone know his hers but won't actually go public on his page.

It's so odd she's tagged him like that after the devorce like she's doing things the right way,,,, just forget what with seen previously 🤣

The only time she was papped with her Dickie without Daddy paying for a photo op, I’m surprised she could part with it, imagine paying £165 for that. I wonder will the awful leggings and trainers to match be up shortly for sale.

Attachments

• Haha