Richie Myler and Stephanie Thirkill #2 You’re the best daddy you know. You really are ❤️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Inspired by @hssdrs suggestion on the last thread.

Follow up thread for Dimwit & Zippy. Is anyone willing to do a quick recap?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Anyone see his new profiler photo on his private account he’s a pig, where are your other three children you prick.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Inspired by @hssdrs suggestion on the last thread.

Follow up thread for Dimwit & Zippy. Is anyone willing to do a quick recap?
Wow did not think that would be the title but hey ho thanks zippy for the quote & how fitting that today of all days the new thread & title has been created .

Reactions: 2
Wow did not think that would be the title but hey ho thanks zippy for the quote & how fitting that today of all days the new thread & title has been created .
The other one I liked was ‘He can’t go anywhere without her in case he falls cock first into another woman.’ But it wouldn’t fit 😂😂 sorry I can’t be remember which Tattler said it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Copying my post from the end of the last thread over.

It’s the standard deadbeat dad situation that many women go through but being played out in the press. I always find it strange when women are attracted to men that ditch their kids and swallow their bullshit stories. If he’s prepared to treat his own children badly, then he will have no trouble doing it to you hun. I have no doubt that he blames Helen for not seeing them, slags her off saying she’s toxic or whatever and maybe she is difficult(playing devils advocate) but if you want to see your kids then you would, even if means going to court. The fact is, he just isn’t that bothered.

I’m sure the Thirkills love having their family name linked to negative publicity again. All the locals chatting behind their backs while being nice to their face.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Not kept up with them any more to do one, sorry! I can’t believe you have got through a thread already! Have requested that the last thread is locked.

• Heart
Anyone see his new profiler photo on his private account he’s a pig, where are your other three children you prick.
That picture is him giving his response. As I suspected he won't be seeing his kids he had with Helen. I've come to the conclusion there's something mentally wrong with the guy coupled with a distinct lack of brain cells. Not a good combo. What a pitiful human being. Great thread title.
---
The other one I liked was ‘He can’t go anywhere without her in case he falls cock first into another woman.’ But it wouldn’t fit 😂😂 sorry I can’t be remember which Tattler said it.
I'm pretty sure that was We Were on a Break who is usually on the money about the Zipwits.
---
I'm pretty sure that was We Were on a Break who is usually on the money about the Zipwits.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Has he only just changed his profile pic? I thought that had been up for a while.

Reactions: 1
Not kept up with them any more to do one, sorry! I can’t believe you have got through a thread already! Have requested that the last thread is locked.
Lock it up and throw away the key 🔑
How long do they keep them ? Forever ?

Reactions: 1
That was me I think it was balls deep but this is dim wit so balls/ cock deep I don’t think it matters with that creep any pretty woman who looks his way and he’ll be gone running. I definitely think he’s lost the plot now trying to prove how happy he is and how he’s a great Dad who did the right thing leaving Helen and his kids.
---
Has he only just changed his profile pic? I thought that had been up for a while.
The one previous was the one with him zippy the dog and pram, I only had look the other day.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think he’ll upload a photo of him and his kids with Helen very soon. Just to make a point that he does see them (when it suits him) and that Helen is obviously a lying tit stirrer. Then we‘ll get fawning messages from Zippy and his mum saying what a great dad he is. It’s all too predictable.

• Sad
While he has people like his mum & sister rubbing his ego telling him he is great & they are proud of him & Zippy calling him the best daddy ,funding these holiday's he will keep thinking he has done nothing wrong as its Helen & her family that are the panto villains.

It's in the hands of Pa & Ma Thirkill to call a halt before there name is caked in cow tit from top to bottom.
As said before Pa Thirkill is no fool so can / could see this guy for the lying little willy he really is.

Reactions: 10
It’ll be interesting to see what the next move they’ll will make after that article today, sure as said above he’s getting his ego stroked left right and centre I’d say his head is so swollen at this stage thinking he’s Gods gift and untouchable.

I think over the past year and a half, he and Zippy have wound each other up and have become so anti Helen (in her case jealousy/wanting to be his one and only) and in his case coming from a deep resentment of Helen. From what I've read of him in the guise of Cardenal Mendoza he regards Helen with utter contempt and thinks he is superior to her. Not seeing the kids is a way of getting back at her as is flaunting his freedloading lifestyle. Screwball.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No one would have heard of him if it wasn’t for Helen. Rugby league is literally a tin pot sport that’s only played in a very small part of Northern England. He needs a reality check,

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.