Rich Lux

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you are here then you already know him.
There is speculation that he returns his high end make up products after showing them in his videos.
People who buy high make up products do not buy also make up from cheap chinese websites.
But what irritates me the most is that he believes he is a drama/commentary channel. He makes NO actual effort to his videos and clickbaits almost every video.
He would make a 15 minute video and just talk about a topic for 1-2 minutes and then proceed on showing whatever tit he has bought just to get past the 10 minute mark . For example the ''Jefree Star sues wish.com fake makeup'' he talks about the topic for 2 minutes and he shows fake and cheap makeup producs that he bought for the rest of the 15 minutes and uses jefree in the thumbnail for more views. HE IS A FRAUD AND HE SHOULD GET CANCELLED. You can actually see that he doesn't have opinions and should't be a drama channel because he CANNOT SPEAK and doesn't have a brain. In his ''Tati Westbrook still missing'' there is some chick in his video and they talk about Tati and that chick is the one who speaks all the time and has a legit opinion about tati missing. Rich just stands there saying ''No i do not agree with you on that'' but says nothing to actually prove his point?? Jesus he irritates me because he gets money for doing nothing

Reactions: 3
Genuinely find it hard to see where Jeffree Stars ass ends and where Rich’s body begins.

this guy is the definition of racist stan culture gone wrong.

And there is so much to unpack when you add in Nick Snider and Petty Paige.

Reactions: 6
I used to like him, before I read up more about him and Nick Snider and petty paige.
Really don't seem like nice people at all.
His kissing up to Jeffree Star is insane. 100% on payroll.

Reactions: 1
I used to like him, before I read up more about him and Nick Snider and petty paige.
Really don't seem like nice people at all.
His kissing up to Jeffree Star is insane. 100% on payroll.
I actually don’t even think he is on a pay roll, I don’t think any of them are, yeah they might get a few gifts when they’re around them (when Lux went to visit Jeffree) or PR/merch drops but I really believe they just enjoy being “known” by Jeffree or Shane.
I’d probably respect it more if they were being paid 😂🤣

I actually don’t even think he is on a pay roll, I don’t think any of them are, yeah they might get a few gifts when they’re around them (when Lux went to visit Jeffree) or PR/merch drops but I really believe they just enjoy being “known” by Jeffree or Shane.
I’d probably respect it more if they were being paid 😂🤣
Just makes it so much worse 😂

LOL I don't believe for a second that he got robbed.He was away in Las Vegas so it was easy to hire someone to pretend they are the robber. There was no force entry so I bet Rich gave his keys to someone. The robber only took on LV bag? what's this? I call bullshit. The robber could easily steal other expensive households. Once again,he wanted to flaunt his LV bag . I bet the LV bag is fake as well.

It's very bizarre. Doesn't his building have security cameras in the lobby and in the hallways? He did seem very upset though but maybe he is just a good actor. Don't know what to think; it makes no sense.

Ashley Kyle just exploded JS and has receipts of JF saying that Rich is cheap basically threw him under the bus. Rich posted one tweet that he has seen many lies today wow lol. He STILL doesn't believe that Jefree is using him,he doesn't want to admit that he is on JS payroll. And then he calls others liars. He won't address the drama and let everything slide because be knows Jefree has dirt on him for example screenshots of him being racist

Rich Lux moved after his 2nd fake robbery. LMAO so yeah last time it took him weeks to find a new apt and now all of a sudden he finds a new one? My guess is he was looking for new apts for weeks and paid an actor to ''rob' his place to justify his move

I can’t express how much of a bleep I think he is. I told him he was irresponsible for prancing around with (empty) designer bags in a shopping centre in the middle of this pandemic and he got his pathetic fans to attack me. Apparently it was a joke.. yes because coronavirus killing and reducing people to suicide and poverty is hilarious and your overweight backside dancing around with paper bags is SO FUNNY.

Reactions: 5
This is the second time he is robbed in a weird way and again when he's being called out for drama. Very convenient that he was robbed again when drama surrounding his "friendship" with Jafar came public and he was being called out. Wasn't the first robbery when he was being called out for saying the N word? I think he maybe paid someone to do the robbery and then they'll resell the LV bag or maybe this is an insurance scheme. He filled a police report so it smells like insurance scheme.

Also, is he still friends with Petty Paige? Isn't he on her husband's "agency"? But now Petty Paige is not on the "payroll" anymore and talking bad about Jafar, so how does he feel and how did it affect their "friendship"? lol

Ashley Kyle just exploded JS and has receipts of JF saying that Rich is cheap basically threw him under the bus. Rich posted one tweet that he has seen many lies today wow lol. He STILL doesn't believe that Jefree is using him,he doesn't want to admit that he is on JS payroll. And then he calls others liars. He won't address the drama and let everything slide because be knows Jefree has dirt on him for example screenshots of him being racist

Isn't Rich Lux trying to convince people that the voice recording Kam Lester leaked is fake/not Jafar? I think it's suspicious that Kam Lester is only coming forward now and releasing the voice recording after saying he didn't want drama, but at the same time that voice sounds exactly like Jafar. Maybe Kam Lester is really scared of Jafar and released the voice memo to send a message to Jafar that he has dirt on Jafar and receipts. But I bet Jafar and others have lots of dirt on Bias Lux too. He seems the kind that talks about everyone behind their backs and does anything for clout and pretend he has money and luxury.

proof that he has been looking for a new property for months
At the time I think he said he was looking for property to invest and that this was an advice from Jafar or something. But everything sounded fishy to me. Also, why does he nearly dox himself by trying to show off? I think the robery is fake, but he makes it easy for people to find out exactly where he lives and what items he has in his house.

Last edited:
This is the second time he is robbed in a weird way and again when he's being called out for drama. Very convenient that he was robbed again when drama surrounding his "friendship" with Jafar came public and he was being called out. Wasn't the first robbery when he was being called out for saying the N word? I think he maybe paid someone to do the robbery and then they'll resell the LV bag or maybe this is an insurance scheme. He filled a police report so it smells like insurance scheme.

Also, is he still friends with Petty Paige? Isn't he on her husband's "agency"? But now Petty Paige is not on the "payroll" anymore and talking bad about Jafar, so how does he feel and how did it affect their "friendship"? lol

Isn't Rich Lux trying to convince people that the voice recording Kam Lester leaked is fake/not Jafar? I think it's suspicious that Kam Lester is only coming forward now and releasing the voice recording after saying he didn't want drama, but at the same time that voice sounds exactly like Jafar. Maybe Kam Lester is really scared of Jafar and released the voice memo to send a message to Jafar that he has dirt on Jafar and receipts. But I bet Jafar and others have lots of dirt on Bias Lux too. He seems the kind that talks about everyone behind their backs and does anything for clout and pretend he has money and luxury.

At the time I think he said he was looking for property to invest and that this was an advice from Jafar or something. But everything sounded fishy to me. Also, why does he nearly dox himself by trying to show off? I think the robery is fake, but he makes it easy for people to find out exactly where he lives and what items he has in his house.
Petty Paige released a voicemail that she got from J* after she talked about J* situation. I don't think they would be in a good place. Just my two cents. He stated that he respected her speaking her truth but he didn't agree with it. Has Petty Paige uploaded a video lately? I haven't seen anything from her.

[/QUOTE]
Petty Paige released a voicemail that she got from J* after she talked about J* situation. I don't think they would be in a good place. Just my two cents. He stated that he respected her speaking her truth but he didn't agree with it. Has Petty Paige uploaded a video lately? I haven't seen anything from her.
Where is the voicemail she released?
it may have been a text message that she got from J* it was shortly after youtube privacy stiked her youtube channel.

I find it hilarious that Jafar said "Me and Trisha are tight" but didn't even mention Rich nor bothered to deny the allegations that concerned Rich. Rich he's really out there playing boo boo the fool for someone who doesn't give to shits about him lmao

Last edited:
Rich Lux called into Charles Gross called into the live stream and Rich Lux sounded really down to earth for a change and talked about Shane Dawson and J*. Rich said that him and J* are friends but they don't talk everyday but he still feels that him and J* are friends.

go to timestamp of 25:57

Rich hasn't learned his lesson. He moved and still shows the surroundings of his apartment.There is a huge building that we can all see through the window so if anyone is familiar with that area they can find out where he lives.It's like he wants to be robbed again.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 2