Rich Lux

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear he had a black cat and all of a sudden I see a white cat. What happened to his black kitty?? I pray nothing happened to it.

I wonder if he is going to release or did he just made it just to see what kind of response it would get to see if he should release it?

Turns out it was a custom made pallet by a UK Based make up brand that does custom made pallets . Way to go Rich, keep on scamming your fans!

Reactions: 1
did he really just complain about resort world being so new that some parts of it were under construction and that there was no soap in the shower? Use your feet fat cow and go get one! When something is missing from my hotel room I always go down to the reception. I do not wait for someone to get me one! Hey Rich you are not important enough to have personal hotel maids.

He needs to stop with the whole story ''I was sleeping on the floor and look where I am now'' and ''I'm from the hood i grew up with nothing''

Being invited to H3 and getting a bathroom for disabled people isn't success.