Rich Lux

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He made 3-4 videos with Nick Snyder and Dustin Daily wearing masks as if they were masks when the cameras turn off...

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I saw some of that video and Lord Jesus it was crazy. Dustin, Rich Lux and Nick should be ashamed of themselves.

Has anyone here signed up for Dustin and Nick's podcast on Patron I don't care to give them five dollars.
I'll never pay a dollar to hear those 2 idiots acting like we care about their opinions lol

I used to think Lushious was always bringing them up too much but after seeing what they did when he was in the hospital with covid 19, it was such a lack of empathy that disgusted me, so go for them gurl Lushious. I think that it's one thing to have beef and drama online like all these youtubers have, but one can suspend their hate and beefs when a fellow human is going through a life threatening situation. Nothing justifies kicking people when they're down.
Also who is Nick to say Lushious is a bad friend when Rich Lux has been treating Lushious who gave him a roof over his head when he had nothing and was there for him for years like this and for what? Ridiculous.

Reactions: 2
I'll never pay a dollar to hear those 2 idiots acting like we care about their opinions lol

I used to think Lushious was always bringing them up too much but after seeing what they did when he was in the hospital with covid 19, it was such a lack of empathy that disgusted me, so go for them gurl Lushious. I think that it's one thing to have beef and drama online like all these youtubers have, but one can suspend their hate and beefs when a fellow human is going through a life threatening situation. Nothing justifies kicking people when they're down.
Also who is Nick to say Lushious is a bad friend when Rich Lux has been treating Lushious who gave him a roof over his head when he had nothing and was there for him for years like this and for what? Ridiculous.
I agree but I would still like to know more about why Lush and Rich lux are no longer friends what was that about.

I agree but I would still like to know more about why Lush and Rich lux are no longer friends what was that about.
Me too. Something big must have happened. They were friends for over a decade and all of a sudden all this drama.

Was there not some drama between them last year when rich was sick or something and lush helping looking after him but rich wouldn't do the same for lush?
If that makes sense 😊

Apologies for the double post!
Also, was Rich not getting jealous of the following that Lush was getting on YouTube etc?

Last edited:
Was there not some drama between them last year when rich was sick or something and lush helping looking after him but rich wouldn't do the same for lush?
If that makes sense 😊

Also, was Rich not getting jealous of the following that Lush was getting on YouTube etc?
oh yeah that's right.

If that makes sense 😊

Rich was bff with Lush and then Rich started to hang out with Nick Snyder a lot and Rich started shading Luscious to Nick and telling him all of Luscious personal secrets that he had told Rich. Then Nick made a video calling out Luscious and bullying him on social media. Rich of course stayed silent because heaven forbid he is part of drama 🙄🙄 basically Nick is Rich's pawn and Rich works behind the scenes

I can't believe he posted a 5 month old video of that apartment he didn't even rent. Proves the point that he staged the robbery of his old apartment and that he was thinking of moving beforehand.This is why he keeps showing the surroundings of his apartments because the robberies are fake and the building had actually a really good security system.

Screen Shot 2020-09-20 at 8.14.10 AM.png

well it looks like Rich Lux and Dustin Daily are over right now. I wonder how does Nick Snider feels about this.