Rhyscotalks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He bullied her publicly all the time, so I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s blaming her for it.

Reactions: 4
I listened to a bit of Luke’s live before & the anxiety jewellery lady was speaking (sorry, i don’t know her name) saying she had messaged Rhys to apologise - bearing in mind it was Rhys slagging her off that started this whole thing & he told her never to message him again !! He’s got some chin on him that one !!

Reactions: 3
Has he deleted now?
Yeah. Him and Birdy both went totally yesterday.
I listened to a bit of Luke’s live before & the anxiety jewellery lady was speaking (sorry, i don’t know her name) saying she had messaged Rhys to apologise - bearing in mind it was Rhys slagging her off that started this whole thing & he told her never to message him again !! He’s got some chin on him that one !!
Tell me about it!
Both Kels and SJ both apologised to him, even though they knew he was attacking them really, he totally gaslit them. That’s some serious Narc behavior. Exactly like battered people do with their spouses and partners.
That’s why it’s so important that people speak up so they all know it’s not their fault.

Reactions: 3
It’s shocking that they are all grown adults behaving like this. It’s like high school stuff, they should be embarrassed.

Reactions: 5
Funny now shelly's accounts gone now too! Spent the cash raised by gifters on herkids and now it's come out that there is no such thing as partial funding of the surgery she is seeking at all!! So it was always to be fully funded by the gifters...another deceitful track gifters led down by Ms Dread . It was her who encouraged gifters to fund the surgery. This witch had lots of skeletons in her closet..more to come out too ill bet!•

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I felt sorry for shelley with her tumours but she has a nasty mouth on her being bullied doesn’t mean you should bully others she was the nastiest to that Australian girl with the John chelsea drama

Reactions: 1
I felt sorry for her too but deactivating her account after people calling her out screams guilt
Who’s next?
I saw Ellie live last night saying she had loads of screenshots if people come for her and she is disgusted at what’s gone on

Reactions: 2
I felt sorry for her too but deactivating her account after people calling her out screams guilt
Who’s next?
I saw Ellie live last night saying she had loads of screenshots if people come for her and she is disgusted at what’s gone on
Honestly the whole thing is disgusting.
I sincerely hope that Ellie one is not involved because I did like her. If she’s sensible she’ll stay well away from the lot of them.

Reactions: 2
Is he banned
Not that I know of. He just skulked off when he got caught out being a witch.
Honestly the whole thing is disgusting.
I sincerely hope that Ellie one is not involved because I did like her. If she’s sensible she’ll stay well away from the lot of them.
On this note, I notice that Ellie became a massive beg, got in with the Spartan cult and started rinsing her ‘friends’ I mean … ’team’, so disappointing.
I don’t think there is one of that group Rhys was in with that ended up as a decent person.

Reactions: 5