Rhyscotalks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if he will actually do the weeklies next week or if he will drop out again due to personal issues

The last time he dropped out and did a show the next day made me suspicious - it felt like he hadn't been getting the views so realised that it wasn't worth trying
You wrote it !! Haha he’s doing the wrankings 🙄

Reactions: 1
Well done Rhys. You’ve bullied a young vulnerable girl off the app this afternoon, shown your true colours yet again by slagging people off and getting caught on a live (Not a one off, the evidence is all there)
Ps Go Shelley! I don’t believe for a second you did that by accident. He had that coming. 😂
That girl who was upset that you didn’t seem as nice as she thought after hearing you witch on a call, and that’s all, was then hounded and humiliated.
You know the girl who is a complete state as her best friend unalived themselves because of online bullying? And wanted to try and stop online trolling. She was so fragile and if it was a mistake you could have PM’d her and sorted it out.
Maybe you should have got the facts before you and your flying monkeys blew that whole thing out of proportion.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
yep he got caught being a bleep plain & simple! Well done shelley for doing the right thing and outing him on the sly ;)

Reactions: 2
Ok, so I’m not really sure of all the characters involved. I literally saw five mins of Miss Reds live when they were discussing it. Anxiety
Jewellery lady used to be a mod for Rhys, they had a conversation where she said she didn’t want to mod for him any longer, because she thinks he has changed in the time she has been a mod. She also said a few other people have noticed the change in him, the money, gifts, etc have changed him. He said that they ended the conversation okay, no beef. He then had a group phone conversation, which included Shelley who joined a live just as Rhys said “ she can shove her anxiety jewellery up her arse” for everyone to hear 😂 he said shelly was a technophobe & it was just a mistake.

• Haha
Ok, so I’m not really sure of all the characters involved. I literally saw five mins of Miss Reds live when they were discussing it. Anxiety
Jewellery lady used to be a mod for Rhys, they had a conversation where she said she didn’t want to mod for him any longer, because she thinks he has changed in the time she has been a mod. She also said a few other people have noticed the change in him, the money, gifts, etc have changed him. He said that they ended the conversation okay, no beef. He then had a group phone conversation, which included Shelley who joined a live just as Rhys said “ she can shove her anxiety jewellery up her arse” for everyone to hear 😂 he said shelly was a technophobe & it was just a mistake.
Sounds about right.
So then the other girl who was apparently in that Mamaghouls live and heard it then was supposedly just talking to a couple of people about how she felt Rhys wasn’t as nice as she thought he was and one of his friends challenged her on it.
From what I can make out it happened in a tiny live that was nothing to do with Rhys but he turned up with a few hundred people once he heard his name mentioned and started demanding answers.

Poor woman who was hosting it apparently just wasn’t having their tit and shut it down when they wouldn’t leave.

Fair play to her for not letting them take over and disrupt her live! Many would have taken the clout and let them at it for the coins.

Next thing we know they’re in Miss Reds box having mediation 😂

Reactions: 4
Shelley who joined a live just as Rhys said “ she can shove her anxiety jewellery up her arse” for everyone to hear 😂 he said shelly was a technophobe & it was just a mistake.
Does she have another phone or something? How do you manage to join a live and have your phone call heard??

Reactions: 2
What a bleeping gang Of little witches, but Donna doesn’t do group WhatsApp’s 🤥
---
Think this needs to be on the fyp. See how she addresses people calling them out!

I knew it. As I said when this thread started the man is awful and I’m not often wrong. Not normally proved right so quickly though. And by himself!

Reactions: 6
What a bleeping gang Of little witches, but Donna doesn’t do group WhatsApp’s 🤥
---
Think this needs to be on the fyp. See how she addresses people calling them out!
Shes full of bleeping tit! Watch she won't do the "news" tomorrow as she's gonna be the news. She lies about alot!

She can addressit as much as she likes but shell do it to fit her narrative.
---
Feel free to use this to put on the fyp though 😉

Shes full of bleeping tit! Watch she won't do the "news" tomorrow as she's gonna be the news. She lies about alot!

She can addressit as much as she likes but shell do it to fit her narrative.
---
Feel free to use this to put on the fyp though 😉
You’re right, it’s Thursday so chances are something will come up anyway.
Obviously none of us will take this off Tattle as per the rules… but I’d be very surprised if it wasn’t already on the FYP or would be soon as it’s so freely available..

• Haha
LOL I’m howling. What a bunch of witches. That Birdy Apples always goes on holier than thou as well :ROFLMAO: