Rhyscotalks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See he is tucking his ass in today.
Preaches mental health but slags friends off on whatsapp calls

Reactions: 3
I’m disgusted how he’s buggered off again and left Miss Red to do his damage control.
Amazing how his best mate Blue has outed him, exactly what we all knew.

I’m just amazed it took this for people to see through his act. He was always utterly poisonous but slid it under the radar as banter. Well I saw it Rhys!

You’d been trying to be nicer this week to do the rankings, and then that mask slipped very quickly which is why when this came out we all knew it was true!

Accounts gone, spineless prick.
Apparently he also said on that call anxiety is not MH yet told everyone on live the other day his MH is general anxiety disorder

head

Reactions: 2
So many of his ex mods coming out with stories about how he’s treated them really badly now. The man is a nasty piece of work, a real two faced witch behind the scenes, and I’m glad that people finally see it so hopefully he won’t get to take anymore people in And make them feel crap. It’s such schoolgirl behaviour from him.

I know people don’t think much of SJ but she didn’t deserve that, and for her to come out and say what happened is good for the others who may feel they couldn’t say anything before.

I would love to hear Shelley’s story once she realises how he treated her in plan sigh. I don’t know if she’s there yet though.
(But where’s the money Shell?)

So many of his ex mods coming out with stories about how he’s treated them really badly now. The man is a nasty piece of work, a real two faced witch behind the scenes, and I’m glad that people finally see it so hopefully he won’t get to take anymore people in And make them feel crap. It’s such schoolgirl behaviour from him.

I know people don’t think much of SJ but she didn’t deserve that, and for her to come out and say what happened is good for the others who may feel they couldn’t say anything before.

I would love to hear Shelley’s story once she realises how he treated her in plan sigh. I don’t know if she’s there yet though.
(But where’s the money Shell?)
Ooo what’s sj said?

Reactions: 1
I also side eye how many of his viewers have come off as vulnerable. I think having these scheduled lives sort of appeals to those who perhaps can't do much with their day because of their disabilities or mental health, so it's sort of extra nasty that he has been so horrible to friends

Reactions: 5
Ooo what’s sj said?
Oh well! Strap in!
So SJ was in a really bad mental place and called to confide in Rhys, he said I’ll ring you back in a minute.
He’s written down all she’s said, got the rest of the coven on a call and dialled her in saying it’s an intervention (not miss red) and for an hour and 50mins they all told her what they thought of her, put her down whilst she was on mute. She just had to listen thinking they were trying to help.
she tried reaching out to them the next day and they ignored her
she sent them a card to apologise as she felt it was her fault and they ignored her. Rhys told her to try again, knowing they were ignoring her and the poor woman ended up in crisis so her daughter couldn’t leave her and had to call for professional help.
they all ignored her until this day.
It’s also happened to another mod Where they all mocked her… and more are coming out of the woodwork.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh well! Strap in!
So SJ was in a really bad mental place and called to confide in Rhys, he said I’ll ring you back in a minute.
He’s written down all she’s said, got the rest of the coven on a call (not miss red) and for an hour and 50mins they all told her what they thought of her, put her down whilst she was on mute.
she tried reaching out to them the next day and they ignored her
she sent them a card to apologise as she felt it was her fault and they ignored her. Rhys told her to try again, knowing they were ignoring her and the poor woman ended up in crisis so her daughter couldn’t leave her and had to call for professional help.
they all ignored her until this day.
It’s also happened to another mod Where they all mocked her… and more are coming out of the woodwork.
Well that’s a completely different story she was saying on Luke’s live yesterday. Why if it affected you that much would you keep that quiet? That’s mental. Nasty nasty group! Why are people letting an app affect personal REAL lives. Mental.

Reactions: 2
I'm no expert by any means.

But I think Rhys might be a bit of a dick 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh I’ve been waiting for this one!
I’m just getting it out there that Rhys is a smug, arrogant, patronising twit of a man, who only got an audience off the back of being Miss Reds after show which he stole from Shelley who was originally going to do it, but he took over the one she did and muscled in.
Got as much out of it as he could, using again his ‘friendships’
with big gifters such as the annoying Panda and Lionking (Look at me I have money and that makes me important, love me….)
Repeatedly throws his toys out of the pram and patronises people in his lives. And literally sits there telling people to ‘Hit the target guys, we’ve got a target and yous need to smash it…’ but in the next breath telling us how he’s ‘Not like those other creators demanding and begging for gifts’

Arghhhhhhhhh!
and breathe….
I mean… just sayin 😂😂😂😂

• Haha