Rhyscotalks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He runs hot and cold so I've not bothered watching for a while.
I want to watch someone who is consistent at least.

Reactions: 3

Think this one deserves his own thread now he’s a big beg like his mate miss red
Oh I’ve been waiting for this one!

Right, so I can spend the rest of the thread debating and discussing fairly and rationally, I’m just getting it out there that Rhys is a smug, arrogant, patronising twit of a man, who only got an audience off the back of being Miss Reds after show which he stole from Shelley who was originally going to do it, but he took over the one she did and muscled in.
Got as much out of it as he could, using again his ‘friendships’ with big gifters such as the annoying Panda and Lionking (Look at me I have money and that makes me important, love me….)
Repeatedly throws his toys out of the pram and patronises people in his lives. And literally sits there telling people to ‘Hit the target guys, we’ve got a target and yous need to smash it…’ but in the next breath telling us how he’s ‘Not like those other creators demanding and begging for gifts’

Arghhhhhhhhh!
and breathe….

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Waiiiiit, what?

Cancel Rhys for stealing an income from Shelley right now
Yep. The original Aftershow show was Shelley’s. Rhys was only meant to support her as you know she gets a bit nervous. As it went on that day he was in the box taking over, and then he said he’d alternate with her, that was the last show she ever hosted as he just took over from then every day.

Im surprised he’s let Ellie keep her slot, but I don’t think he realised she’d be popular and people would like her, so you’ll see he has to drop into her box all the time just to stay relevant.

I never seemed to catch Ellie, I did want to watch her. So reaching a target means send gifts in other words, does it ?

Reactions: 1
I never seemed to catch Ellie, I did want to watch her. So reaching a target means send gifts in other words, does it ?
I think she’s been off for A couple of days.

yeah, reaching the target is getting enough gifts of a certain type, and it’s rarely 20 roses…

Ellie does tue, weds, thurs because big nose does mon & fri. Obviously no aftershow if the main show aint on 🤣

I didn't know that about Shelly either though I'm not suprised he took over.

Will await the "bully" comments once he's aware of this thread :rolleyes:

• Haha
Ellie does tue, weds, thurs because big nose does mon & fri. Obviously no aftershow if the main show aint on 🤣

I didn't know that about Shelly either though I'm not suprised he took over.

Will await the "bully" comments once he's aware of this thread :rolleyes:
It was around the time I first saw them all, I’d been watching a couple of weeks or so by that point so I remember it really well. Before that he used to just sit in front of his fish tank with about 10 people watching in the mornings. I used to scroll in going through lives and it was all a bit boring so I’d scroll away again after a few mins. I knew who he was from that and he seemed pretty harmless at that point.

If you see this Rhys, it’s not bullying, the way you speak to people is not funny, it’s not your Scottish banter, you are rude and nasty to people until it suits you or they are one of your chosen few.
you’re not a celebrity you are watched by bored housewives and depressed people who rely on you to bring the drama from Miss Reds lives. Your interviews are only watched because of the people in them, who are mainly big gifters… and the one interesting interview you had lined up was Aunt Sally, an elderly lady with a hell of a life story to share and you pied her off last minute because you had a hissy fit because you didn’t like what someone said online.
Please for goodness sake reign your ego in and look at the way you behave, not just the feedback from your ‘Mods’

Reactions: 2
and the one interesting interview you had lined up was Aunt Sally, an elderly lady with a hell of a life story to share and you pied her off last minute because you had a hissy fit because you didn’t like what someone said online.
I feel like you have all the info on this dude and wow. He sounds so much worse than I thought

Mentioned it already but there was a live in which Barbie was speaking about something and he was completely ignoring her and cutting her off by laughing at the chat. He lost any respect I had for him (which wasn't a lot) by doing that - it's basic respect to listen to someone when they are speaking

Reactions: 4
His live now is awful. He’s on telling how he wound Shelley up And upset her and he’s laughing along with all his minions. I wish he’d GTF off my fyp. I’ve filtered him out so many times. He’s being streamed in someone else live now so I’m seeing him 🙅🏼‍♀️🫣

Flipping hell 20 minutes figuring out it’s a TikTok glitch that been going on a few days 😂😂

• Haha
She still sounded wound up even a bit earlier and he was laughing about it. I would say it was friendly banter but didn't really seem that way
That woman puts up with way more of his crap than she should. Whether you believe she genuinely believes all her medium stuff or not, she clearly does and he ridicules her a lot. To then do it on a live shes on with other people and call her a crap medium etc pretending to be someone else and then to bring it all up again in his own. Well that’s no friend is it. It’s childish bullying of a vulnerable woman and it’s disgusting.

After Miss Red admitting she reads here, I wonder if Rhys will address his behaviour? I have no doubt he’ll bullshit his way out of it, in the most patronising way he can.
Rhys, if you’re reading this, you seemed like a decent guy until a couple of months ago, then you turned into a schoolyard bully with an Ego.
You have a chance to turn it round and realise that you can be a decent guy, your Mental health Mondays were a great idea!
Unfortunately I suspect we’ll just get a rant and told if we don’t like you to duck off. And that’s a shame.

Reactions: 4
i don’t want to be that person that bumps the threads with all their own posts but can I just say, from the snippet I scrolled into yesterday, well done Rhys. You seemed much nicer to people, and then all the subscriptions started rolling in, so you see you do catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

Genuinely, well done on reigning it in.

I wonder if he will actually do the weeklies next week or if he will drop out again due to personal issues

The last time he dropped out and did a show the next day made me suspicious - it felt like he hadn't been getting the views so realised that it wasn't worth trying

I wonder if he will actually do the weeklies next week or if he will drop out again due to personal issues

The last time he dropped out and did a show the next day made me suspicious - it felt like he hadn't been getting the views so realised that it wasn't worth trying
The amount of subs he’s had this morning I’d be surprised if any of his followers have any money left to gift.

The amount of subs he’s had this morning I’d be surprised if any of his followers have any money left to gift.
Some woman was gifting like 5 subs at a time so I think that’s where the Marjority came from, not singular people subscribing. She did it 3/4 times while I was in there.