Rhitrition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I forgot to post this the other day. But Sophie is one of RhiRhi’s clinic colleagues. I am sure genetics play a part in body shape but equally she gave birth about 8 weeks ago, was posting speeded up exercise videos after 4 weeks and to me just looks immensely triggering to anyone following her for “healthy kitchen” recipes. There’s lean and slender and then this. I’m not body shaming but there’s a responsibility here when they’re working in nutrition and posting “personal life” stuff.
She is painfully thin. The angular bones are extreme and not healthy at all.

Reactions: 3
She is painfully thin. The angular bones are extreme and not healthy at all.
And the fact that sophieshealthykitchen edits her photos to look even thinner 🤢 is telling. She is not fit to be working in an eating disorders or intuitive eating clinic…or whatever it is that she does.

Reactions: 4
And the fact that sophieshealthykitchen edits her photos to look even thinner 🤢 is telling. She is not fit to be working in an eating disorders or intuitive eating clinic…or whatever it is that she does.
This is shocking. The angles and the head tilt and the bones. What a shocking way to portray yourself on an account that professes to be about healthy eating. There’s genetically slender and there’s unhealthy. I know where Sophie is and RhiRhi isn’t much better. 😱

Attachments

This is shocking. The angles and the head tilt and the bones. What a shocking way to portray yourself on an account that professes to be about healthy eating. There’s genetically slender and there’s unhealthy. I know where Sophie is and RhiRhi isn’t much better. 😱
That filter is particularly jarring as it actively slims the face

Hahaha rhi’s latest ad post: LETS BE REAL ad

If you were real you would start with #AD

Hahaha rhi’s latest ad post: LETS BE REAL ad

If you were real you would start with #AD
Reported. Again. Don’t get anything back from the ASA but hopefully they log these complaints. Will do it to her professional body later too. She needs calling out on these as they’re so frequent. Devious little madam.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Only Rhi could make someone else having covid about her 😡
Wow how rude! That’s the real side of Rhi, she’s not all sweetness and light like she would have everyone believe. Guess what? These things happen and she should be grateful that she can reschedule work and do it all from home anyway. For some people, their childcare falling through means that they don’t get paid for that day.

How dare the hired help's husband have Covid, does she not know how important and busy Rhi is.....push back the boundaries of nutrition 🙄
meanwhile in the real world, you learn to cope and factor these things into daily life....split the childcare between your husband and yourself and any other friends you have until nanny is able to look after Z again....or put him in a nursery if it's such an inconvenience
Just wait till he's at school and gets everything going and you're continually juggling childcare, work, sick days

How dare the hired help's husband have Covid, does she not know how important and busy Rhi is.....push back the boundaries of nutrition 🙄
meanwhile in the real world, you learn to cope and factor these things into daily life....split the childcare between your husband and yourself and any other friends you have until nanny is able to look after Z again....or put him in a nursery if it's such an inconvenience
Just wait till he's at school and gets everything going and you're continually juggling childcare, work, sick days
Do you know what’s really aggravating? The term “Dadsy Day Care”, he wasn’t in day care when you were off singing, he was being looked after by his other parent, no different to when you do it, you patronising woman!

Reactions: 8
When she is doing posts on her rhitrition page she really needs to not start speaking to Zachary in the middle of it! Saying things like ‘isn’t that right zachy, you eat lots of fibre don’t you’ comes across very condescending because she is literally talking to everyone as if they are a small child. The whole point of having 2 pages is to keep them separate so she can capitilise focus on each different thing. Also she says there is no judgement in her clinic and on her page but she is really heavily pushing plant based recently even on these stories promoting a small study whereas if there was a study on something she didn’t agree with she would dismiss it as only being a small study.

Reactions: 7
She talks to Z as if he’s stupid, not as a small child. So patronising. Such a condescending tone to him and she uses that when she speaks to her followers half the time too. More sneaky ad concealment on her posts the last couple of days, I’ll end up with RSI with all the reporting she’s making me do. 🙄

New thread title suggestion… “Rhi could do with a huge cake; so many ads now, such a fake”

• Heart
Reactions: 6
When she is doing posts on her rhitrition page she really needs to not start speaking to Zachary in the middle of it! Saying things like ‘isn’t that right zachy, you eat lots of fibre don’t you’ comes across very condescending because she is literally talking to everyone as if they are a small child. The whole point of having 2 pages is to keep them separate so she can capitilise focus on each different thing. Also she says there is no judgement in her clinic and on her page but she is really heavily pushing plant based recently even on these stories promoting a small study whereas if there was a study on something she didn’t agree with she would dismiss it as only being a small study.
It was her constant pushing of plant based that started to turn me off her and then when she actively started saying that you don’t need to eat meat at all and that we all need to either eat a lot less or stop eating it completely in order to save the planet that I stopped taking her seriously. Add in her total exploitation of Zachary (I have a real bugbear over these children being used and pumped in the way they are, it’s total exploitation and invasion of privacy) which I am honestly surprised at, someone as educated and well read of her ought to know the perils and the dangers of what she’s doing, but seems to care more about her own self promotion and money than she does about his safety.

She jumped on plant based to stay as relevant as possible and capitalise. Let them say something new about food/diets and she’ll be on that too. End of.

She talks to Z as if he’s stupid, not as a small child. So patronising. Such a condescending tone to him and she uses that when she speaks to her followers half the time too. More sneaky ad concealment on her posts the last couple of days, I’ll end up with RSI with all the reporting she’s making me do. 🙄

New thread title suggestion… “Rhi could do with a huge cake; so many ads now, such a fake”
Loving the thread suggestion @Farmer Sam I literally love reading your comments 😄

Reactions: 2
It's annoying and rather disingenuous that Rhi is banging on about the chickenpox vaccine which she'd had Z have , when it's not part of the U.K. schedule of childhood vaccination....yes it may be relevant in some countries but ime she's scaremongering
She's not a Dr . paediatrician , children's nurse or Health Visitor....she's a nutritionist which she keeps telling us
She should not be talking about this health matter on her IG page
As it is ,chickenpox is a very mild, self limiting illness in the majority of children,( admittedly it may be serious in adults who have not been exposed to it as children or children who are immunocompromised)

Reactions: 7
maybe I’m wrong but awhile back she did a podcast with deliciously Ella and talked about meat being a good option for protein..🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know she only works for Rhi and isn’t Rhi, but she’s meant to be a nutrition expert. This. Is. Terrible. The angle it’s taken at, the filter, the underlying skeletal frame. These people are dangerous. Imagine being a client of them with a vulnerability to disordered eating and you see one of their staff posting like this. I accept she’s genetically slender. But this is dangerous IMO.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I know she only works for Rhi and isn’t Rhi, but she’s meant to be a nutrition expert. This. Is. Terrible. The angle it’s taken at, the filter, the underlying skeletal frame. These people are dangerous. Imagine being a client of them with a vulnerability to disordered eating and you see one of their staff posting like this. I accept she’s genetically slender. But this is dangerous IMO.
Awful, dangerous and triggering, she’s part of the clinic and as such should be held to a standard, this should be on a personal account.

This is why it is so dangerous to blur the lines between a professional industry and influencing on Instagram.

rhi definitely didn’t use to be that skinny pre baby although I remembered really enjoying her podcast with deliciously Ella and then being so disappointed that she was so tiny and fake looking. Just all fake. AndI do believe some of her podcasts have interesting content but it’s all regurgitated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.