Rhitrition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was her constant pushing of plant based that started to turn me off her and then when she actively started saying that you don’t need to eat meat at all and that we all need to either eat a lot less or stop eating it completely in order to save the planet that I stopped taking her seriously. Add in her total exploitation of Zachary (I have a real bugbear over these children being used and pumped in the way they are, it’s total exploitation and invasion of privacy) which I am honestly surprised at, someone as educated and well read of her ought to know the perils and the dangers of what she’s doing, but seems to care more about her own self promotion and money than she does about his safety.
All she cares about is money and attention. I
I know she only works for Rhi and isn’t Rhi, but she’s meant to be a nutrition expert. This. Is. Terrible. The angle it’s taken at, the filter, the underlying skeletal frame. These people are dangerous. Imagine being a client of them with a vulnerability to disordered eating and you see one of their staff posting like this. I accept she’s genetically slender. But this is dangerous IMO.
Exactly: slender and skeletal are just not the same. I hope she knows that we know that she edits her photos. Some old ones were real stinkers. I’m not poking fun at whatever disordered whatever that she clearly has, but I cannot accept her over-showing it off to build her confidence, fully knowing the damage it can do to others. Her and her pal rhiannon should seriously rethink their actions and ethics. I honestly would feel so uneasy if either of them opened up the door if I went to see a nutritionist. No thanks.

Reactions: 4
She's obsessed with the amount of food Z eats and his competitive teething....
I dread to think what she'll be like when he gets his first snotty cold or conjunctivitis or other common childhood illness...
she always seems to look down her nose at those who are not breastfeeding or serving their children organic, plant based meals ....just wait till he goes to his mates houses and freebases a Maccies!...she'll be clutching her pearls in true Mumsnet fashion then!
5AFD92A9-ED10-4E44-BAE0-64D8B2DCDAFE.jpg

Reactions: 3
Exactly, remember her disgust at the menu at the soft play! She is so obsessed about everything. Newsflash Rhi - nobody cares about when other people’s children’s teeth come through. Teething has only felt so constant for her because she blames any little difference in Z’s behaviour on teething. I feel sorry for Z growing up with the expectation that he has to be perfect all the time.

Imagine being competitive over teeth 😂 and just like every other influencer that pops out a baby, suddenly an expert for everyone. Like sure have that sort of convo with your friends but the need to get up on her soapbox and give advice no one asks for.. ridiculous

Reactions: 2
She's posting about Nioxin in her stories without putting #ad on there despite working with them for pay. :mad:

I know this isn’t a thread about her but she does work for Rhitrition so Rhiannon is allowing this to represent her clinic - but omg this is so shocking.
I’m sorry, I actually cannot. Sick/painful/nasty to see. Urgh! 🤮🤮🤮
The way she’s heading, there soon will be a thread about her. Sophie and your “healthy kitchen” please luv…stop it. You should know that what you are doing could be so triggering to a LOT if your potential clients.
In fact, I’m going to raise this with her governing body. This is NOT acting responsibly in the public. I think the should crack down on this…it’s on a “professional…” page, fairly regular, and when photos are edited to look even more skeletal…just no!

Reactions: 5
There is something very amiss with Sophie and her healthy kitchen. I fear she is genuinely unwell and Rhi should be looking at her content and supporting her. Those aren’t slender or lean images, they’re skeletal and she’s 12 weeks post partum. To then post images of cake that she will not have eaten is a complete head duck to people following her, many of who may have their own disordered eating patterns. Much as I am drawn to having a pop at her I think she is in need of some professional help! It’s shocking. She is also obsessed with getting time back - he’s 12 weeks old for the love of God. If you want time to exercise obsessively don’t have a baby!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
There is something very amiss with Sophie and her healthy kitchen. I fear she is genuinely unwell and Rhi should be looking at her content and supporting her. Those aren’t slender or lean images, they’re skeletal and she’s 12 weeks post partum. To then post images of cake that she will not have eaten is a complete head duck to people following her, many of who may have their own disordered eating patterns. Much as I am drawn to having a pop at her I think she is in need of some professional help! It’s shocking. She is also obsessed with getting time back - he’s 12 weeks old for the love of God. If you want time to exercise obsessively don’t have a baby!!!!
Both her and Rhi’s instas now feel like thinspiration accounts.

This makes me SO sad. Parents not being responsive to their babies because they feel like they're entitled to their time back or want to reclaim their pre-baby routine. Don't have kids if you don't want to give them the time, I cannot stress that enough!! My little boy is 18 months and I would never leave him to cry, never mind at 12 weeks old when they have no concept of why you're leaving them.

I do not want what Sophie is making in her so-called 'healthy' kitchen.

Reactions: 7
I know this thread is about Rhiannon but I noticed that Sophie has commented in support of Alex Crane from Love Island who for those who don't follow her thread lost loads of weight, sold her workout plan to people (not a qualified PT) and then announced she had lost her period and wasn't healthy from losing the weight. She is now a full on anti-vaxxer, believes that dancing etc can heal cancer and literally just shared a post about healing endometriosis by touching your womb. If Sophie supports someone who behaves like this she is not fit to give safe nutrition advice in my opinion.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Christ!!! They’re all raging bonkers. I have a friend who thinks medicine is not necessary, it’s poison and you can heal yourself with juices and gongs and crystals. Full on Covid conspiracy theorist too. Outright said to me if she was diagnosed with breast cancer she’d refuse chemo. I said she’d die then as if juicing cured it there’d be a lot fewer losses every day to it. Sophie needs to watch what she is supporting along with her own twisted physical imagery.

This is so very sad. There needs to be regulation around this, her clients will be so vulnerable to this type of imagery

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is so very sad. There needs to be regulation around this, her clients will be so vulnerable to this type of imagery
Technically there is. AfN does state that you should act ethically and responsibly in their ethics. I don’t know if they would categorise this as that or frown upon this constant emaciated display given her area of work in EDs or not though.

Time for some thread title suggestions!
There was one that is rather fitting by @Farmer Sam . I don’t know how to quote it fancily so here it is pasted:

New thread title suggestion… “Rhi could do with a huge cake; so many ads now, such a fake”

• Heart
There was one that is rather fitting by @Farmer Sam . I don’t know how to quote it fancily so here it is pasted:

New thread title suggestion… “Rhi could do with a huge cake; so many ads now, such a fake”
Thank you! I don’t however know how to start a new thread?! Anyone help?!

I forgot to type half of the last post - 🤣 - thanks for saying you liked it I meant to say, anyone else got suggestions for the lovely Rhi - I’ve just been reading her DULL travel tips - honestly you’d think no one had been on a plane with a child before. Love the way she said the people in the seats behind on the tantrum riddled flight home moved, with a vague hint of hatred in her text. Hey - if there were free seats and they wanted to move let them! It isn’t a personal insult to your child, they probably just wanted to nap or read!

Last edited:
Right. Like I would fully accept if someone wanted to move away from my child. I would get annoyed if they started muttering about their hatred of children or said something rude. But if they want to move how does that harm you as the parent?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.