Rhitrition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it’s her real accent either. Sometimes she slips into a different accent when she says things like birf instead of birth.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know if Rhiannon has stopped eating meat? She feeds her son some fish and eggs but I noticed her recipes no longer have meat in them...despite her and her colleague Faye releasing a Sports Nutrition guide with some meat recipes...when I asked her if she's gone veggie she felt the need to block lmao

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Does anyone know if Rhiannon has stopped eating meat? She feeds her son some fish and eggs but I noticed her recipes no longer have meat in them...despite her and her colleague Faye releasing a Sports Nutrition guide with some meat recipes...when I asked her if she's gone veggie she felt the need to block lmao
I wondered the same after her extremely preachy stories yesterday about that seaspiracy documentary. She definitely ate a lot of fish before; it’s obviously fine if she’s decided not to now, but I feel she could acknowledge it and why she’s made the decision, not just go straight in for superiority and making people feel bad.

Reactions: 3
I think she is and that’s also why she was getting so defensive about eating soy and giving her son soy the other week too. For someone who is always talking about having a healthy relationship with food she has such a weird relationship with food. Anything she eats is so shrouded in secrecy that people get blocked just for asking if she is vegetarian!

Reactions: 4
I think she is and that’s also why she was getting so defensive about eating soy and giving her son soy the other week too. For someone who is always talking about having a healthy relationship with food she has such a weird relationship with food. Anything she eats is so shrouded in secrecy that people get blocked just for asking if she is vegetarian!
She preaches that everything in moderation is fine but then bad mouths certain foods and puts them in categories like “oh I’ve got chocolate round my mouth” as if that’s a naughty thing to do

She preaches that everything in moderation is fine but then bad mouths certain foods and puts them in categories like “oh I’ve got chocolate round my mouth” as if that’s a naughty thing to do
She genuinely sees food like chocolate as the devil which is why she restricts so much. She always makes a point about saying how she’ll never do a ‘what I eat in a day’ video because she’s blatantly anorexic. She was petrified of gaining weight in pregnancy so starved herself both before and after Z was born. I would be amazed if she consumes over 1000 calories a day.

so tired of her condescending and patronising tone, and the fake snooty accent doesn't help either.

She seems to always insinuate that no-one else, except her, can be trusted with nutrition advice, despite conveniently going back on her words (e.g. Meat reduction, yet her constant promotion of Heck Sausages is completely opposite to this, as is her clearly obvious gaunt appearance and having to broadcast any moment she has a bit of chocolate - like it's some sort of sin, and manic exercising when it comes to what she says about disordered eating). And she's overstepped the mark with health advice on many occasions, by not staying in her lane and thinking she's some sort of authority on medical matters.

She actually seems to think she's able to give medical advice and medical opinions, yet preaches about 'unqualified' people giving nutrition advice when in fact she's totally unqualified to give medical advice or opinions. Getting tired of her constant attempts at trying to be a wannabe 'z-list celeb' too and her also trying to push products to us. It's all Sell, Sell, Sell (and pushing a fake lifestyle) with her. She's clearly desperate to get a freebie holiday somewhere and sell again whilst posing and grinning like a muppet. The clown.

Stay in your lane Rhi, actually become authentic for once and don't think you're something you're not.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
so tired of her condescending and patronising tone, and the fake snooty accent doesn't help either.

She seems to always insinuate that no-one else, except her, can be trusted with nutrition advice, despite conveniently going back on her words (e.g. Meat reduction, yet her constant promotion of Heck Sausages is completely opposite to this, as is her clearly obvious gaunt appearance and having to broadcast any moment she has a bit of chocolate - like it's some sort of sin, and manic exercising when it comes to what she says about disordered eating). And she's overstepped the mark with health advice on many occasions, by not staying in her lane and thinking she's some sort of authority on medical matters.

She actually seems to think she's able to give medical advice and medical opinions, yet preaches about 'unqualified' people giving nutrition advice when in fact she's totally unqualified to give medical advice or opinions. Getting tired of her constant attempts at trying to be a wannabe 'z-list celeb' too and her also trying to push products to us. It's all Sell, Sell, Sell (and pushing a fake lifestyle) with her. She's clearly desperate to get a freebie holiday somewhere and sell again whilst posing and grinning like a muppet. The clown.

Stay in your lane Rhi, actually become authentic for once and don't think you're something you're not.
You are spot on, I feel like she's lost herself through trying to be someone she isn't. The constant tagging of people like Gary Barlow and Kerry Ellis like they are her best friends. She always goes on about how she's come from nothing and has made something of her life and fair play to her. But she isn't the only one who's worked multiple jobs to get ahead in life.

She’s so desperate the ways she likes and comments on pretty much everything Lucy meck and Millie Macintosh posts. She so wants to be part of their circle it’s embarrassing! Absolutely no point in any of her nutrition q and A’s either as all she does is give a generic answer and say she can’t answer without knowing the persons history! Oh but it’s ok because they can book an appointment at her clinic for £££’s.

Reactions: 8
Do you guys ever wonder if she actually eats her dessert recipes? Like cookies and brownies, made traditionally rather than with banana and date sugar...the recipes sound great but I question whether she eats any of them herself! She's been looking a lot more gaunt and old lately, much older than she actually is...

Her neck when she's holding Zachary and talking to camera... Actually painful to look at!

• Wow
She also looks like she’s had a bit of Botox, which there is nothing wrong with btw each to their own

Reactions: 1
She also looks like she’s had a bit of Botox, which there is nothing wrong with btw each to their own
i'm not sure botox is going to fix her gauntness.

She's looking painfully thin, quite knackered and seems to have issues around eating and a real pre-occupation with constant monitoring of food and her manic exercising even throughout her pregnancy. She sure as hell does not eat any desserts that she pretends to create recipes for (but it's very obviously her home economist/ recipe writer who comes up with these recipes and which she tries to pass off as her own creations).

Why does she constantly go on about how much work she’s doing? Like she’s the only woman to ever work?
She’s lucky she has a job that she apparently enjoys. So many of us are stuck in tit jobs

i'm not sure botox is going to fix her gauntness.

She's looking painfully thin, quite knackered and seems to have issues around eating and a real pre-occupation with constant monitoring of food and her manic exercising even throughout her pregnancy. She sure as hell does not eat any desserts that she pretends to create recipes for (but it's very obviously her home economist/ recipe writer who comes up with these recipes and which she tries to pass off as her own creations).
And if the warm up to a work out is exhausting you, maybe that’s a sign you’ve done too much. I know she was probably exaggerating but she doesn’t look like she’s taking care of herself

I’m still breastfeeding too like her and while an 11 month old needs nowhere near as much milk as a little baby I still notice I have to eat more than ‘normal’ as it’s physically draining some days, particularly if you exercise on top of that. After all you are burning your own calories to make the milk. She maybe needs to eat more, and exercise less, or just take a couple of days where she’s not constantly projecting this perfect view of herself online

Agree.
And if the warm up to a work out is exhausting you, maybe that’s a sign you’ve done too much. I know she was probably exaggerating but she doesn’t look like she’s taking care of herself

I’m still breastfeeding too like her and while an 11 month old needs nowhere near as much milk as a little baby I still notice I have to eat more than ‘normal’ as it’s physically draining some days, particularly if you exercise on top of that. After all you are burning your own calories to make the milk. She maybe needs to eat more, and exercise less, or just take a couple of days where she’s not constantly projecting this perfect view of herself online
Agree.... however it’s not perfect. I wouldn’t want a life like hers at all

Reactions: 5
Anyone else find her highly patronising? I notice that when she does those interviews with other employees from her clinic, she always does that “there,there” head nod all the time. So fake and often smug!

Do you guys ever wonder if she actually eats her dessert recipes? Like cookies and brownies, made traditionally rather than with banana and date sugar...the recipes sound great but I question whether she eats any of them herself! She's been looking a lot more gaunt and old lately, much older than she actually is...
Yes, I feel she has aged so much lately. She would definitely look better if she ate a bit more. She looks “ hanging” lately.

So she was pretty vague about the 111 call for Z? I wasn’t sure if she was being dramatic or actually had to call 111

How many people at baby Z's birthday party today? More than 6 for sure but as we know rules don't apply if your a privileged influencer?

How many people at baby Z's birthday party today? More than 6 for sure but as we know rules don't apply if your a privileged influencer?
I think she mentioned she was having people over in groups of 6. So it might have looked like a lot but I think she potentially was inside restrictions....although i don’t think she was including children ( OF ANY AGE) in the 6 so actually yes she was breaking the rules

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.