Rhitrition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Giving advice on weaning now, after being a mother for all of 5 minutes. No doubt she’s trying to do a Joe Wicks and diversify her brand, especially given she’s teamed up with his guru....wonder how her advice will differ now
It would be ok if she was putting out the advice as a nutritionist only but posting it with a picture of her and her new baby makes it seem like she’s trying to be the expert with all of 3 weeks parenting under her belt??

Reactions: 6
Giving advice on weaning now, after being a mother for all of 5 minutes. No doubt she’s trying to do a Joe Wicks and diversify her brand, especially given she’s teamed up with his guru....wonder how her advice will differ now
Funnily enough, most of us on here predicted she would be a parenting and weaning guru within five minutes of giving birth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else find it quite insulting to her son that she hasn’t bothered to announce his name for this long?! She isn’t a celebrity!!

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else find it quite insulting to her son that she hasn’t bothered to announce his name for this long?! She isn’t a celebrity!!
That’s her choice. I think it’s more insulting to her son that she still has time to spend several hours a day on Instagram/social media!!

• Heart
She’s even used his ‘weanin15’ hashtag! I came here as I’ve dipped in and out of her page. But this weaning post when she’s literally just given birth is ridiculous! Absolutely looks like she thinks she’s an expert now she’s a mum.

A lot of complaints on other insta mum tattles is how little security they have given their children and how dangerous it can be for strangers to know their names (when they are old enough to be approached by a stranger for example) So the less we know and see about her baby the better!

A lot of complaints on other insta mum tattles is how little security they have given their children and how dangerous it can be for strangers to know their names (when they are old enough to be approached by a stranger for example) So the less we know and see about her baby the better!
My problem is that I don’t believe she is not revealing his name for security reasons,I feel like she is doing it to create an air of mystery and increase interest in her page which doesn’t sit well with me.

Who's she teamed up with?

She seems to think she's more qualified than an actual doctor and takes every opportunity to indirectly knock down any doctors advice on social media. Delusional

She showed his name, someone on here spotted it on a blanket

Who's she teamed up with?

She seems to think she's more qualified than an actual doctor and takes every opportunity to indirectly knock down any doctors advice on social media. Delusional
SR Nutrition, same person who has advised Joe Wicks on weaning/writing his book.

And a sneaky wrongly declared ad 🙄

Last edited:
My problem is that I don’t believe she is not revealing his name for security reasons,I feel like she is doing it to create an air of mystery and increase interest in her page which doesn’t sit well with me.
I think you’re probably right!!

Reactions: 2
I really hope all this baking content is pre filmed but I don’t think it is. And I get if you are self employed maternity leave isn’t a thing, and you need to be conscious financially but surely she doesn’t need to be doing AD content already?

I don’t know why this bothers me so much, but she just needs to take a break. Even just a month off before getting back to work, why does she need to do this immediately after giving birth? I’m not being made to feel inadequate from all her posts as they just make me cross, but there must be new mums out there seeing her perfect life, baking and cooking with seemingly no support and it must be making them feel bad

Reactions: 4
I actually think it is quite sad that she feels the need to be doing all of this and make it look so easy ‘like feeding the baby at 2 and making a cake at 3’ type thing. I don’t have children but if I did I wold be soaking up all of this time with my newborn baby, taking a break from Instagram and enjoy time as a family, privately without feeling the need to share it to the masses. But I guess I’d be considered old fashioned...

• Heart
Even IF all the baking stuff is pre-filmed she is still replying to every single comment she gets on Instagram which must take up quite a bit of time. If I was self employed I would make sure I made enough money during my pregnancy to ensure I could take some time off after I had the baby and judging by the amount of ads she did whilst pregnant I would assume that she did have enough money to take some time off if she wanted to.
Maybe she feels like if she takes a break from Instagram she won’t be relevant anymore as there’s literally hundreds of nutrition/healthy lifestyle accounts that could take her place as there’s literally nothing unique about her.

Also this is really unsafe, the sleepy head should be laying flat without so many blankets around the baby
C19D8AE8-09F1-4AB9-A92A-F8D717574F9B.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
I don’t think it’s the lack of money stopping her from taking a break, it’s business visibility. Nutrition is an overcrowded field and if she lets up on the content people will follow her competitors. She’s used her image very heavily in the marketing of her business which has paid dividends, the downside is she can’t stop or let someone else do it as her followers are invested in her personally. People rave about all these women earning money via insta - girl bosses etc I don’t get it. So glad I have a boring office job which finishes at 5pm. No way would I have been able to make a bloody cake with my son in newborn son. Completely unrealistic.

I don’t think it’s the lack of money stopping her from taking a break, it’s business visibility. Nutrition is an overcrowded field and if she lets up on the content people will follow her competitors. She’s used her image very heavily in the marketing of her business which has paid dividends, the downside is she can’t stop or let someone else do it as her followers are invested in her personally. People rave about all these women earning money via insta - girl bosses etc I don’t get it. So glad I have a boring office job which finishes at 5pm. No way would I have been able to make a bloody cake with my son in newborn son. Completely unrealistic.
haha I reckon! Now with my one week old I was quite pleased with myself to get some previously prepared frozen cookie dough in the oven 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not really. Because I don’t care. I don’t think he does either. And we already know his name because numptykins “misplaced” his blanket. If she does do a big name reveal... Then she’s even more pathetic that I thought...and I didn’t think it got any more pathetic..guess we’ll see. Knowing her..there will be a big reveal...because in her bobble head, she actually thinks she’s a celebrity.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not really. Because I don’t care. I don’t think he does either. And we already know his name because numptykins “misplaced” his blanket. If she does do a big name reveal... Then she’s even more pathetic that I thought...and I didn’t think it got any more pathetic..guess we’ll see. Knowing her..there will be a big reveal...because in her bobble head, she actually thinks she’s a celebrity.
Remember her completely OTT gender reveal party where she was dressed like a bride and had the cringiest reaction ever?! Perhaps we will be treated to another one of those for his name ‘reveal’...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really hope all this baking content is pre filmed but I don’t think it is. And I get if you are self employed maternity leave isn’t a thing, and you need to be conscious financially but surely she doesn’t need to be doing AD content already?

I don’t know why this bothers me so much, but she just needs to take a break. Even just a month off before getting back to work, why does she need to do this immediately after giving birth? I’m not being made to feel inadequate from all her posts as they just make me cross, but there must be new mums out there seeing her perfect life, baking and cooking with seemingly no support and it must be making them feel bad
..she wants you to think her life is perfect. If it was then there wouldn’t be a constant meed to show off on social media like it’s oxygen.

..she wants you to think her life is perfect. If it was then there wouldn’t be a constant meed to show off on social media like it’s oxygen.
But she also wants you to think she is relatable too by posting her post-birth reality in her maternity mesh knickers. Because if we thought her lifestyle was unattainable we wouldn’t engage with her.
Her stories yesterday were so cringey saying how she could never pick a winner for her competition to win a kitchenaid ‘because she wants everyone to win! 🤮

• Sick
Has anyone here actually worn those maternity knickers or is it just an influencer thing? I lost a decent amount of bloody (tmi) but still just wore normal underwear?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.