Rhitrition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you! I don’t however know how to start a new thread?! Anyone help?!

I forgot to type half of the last post - 🤣 - thanks for saying you liked it I meant to say, anyone else got suggestions for the lovely Rhi - I’ve just been reading her DULL travel tips - honestly you’d think no one had been on a plane with a child before. Love the way she said the people in the seats behind on the tantrum riddled flight home moved, with a vague hint of hatred in her text. Hey - if there were free seats and they wanted to move let them! It isn’t a personal insult to your child, they probably just wanted to nap or read!
I don’t know…I had a nosy about but don’t know how to start a new thread, sorry!

Just watched the videos from their day out with Zachary and she’s more interested in eye bleeping herself in the camera than anything else 🙄. I honestly don’t recognise her anymore, I used to really respect her and what she had to say, but since having Z she’s just another influencer selling an impossible life to people watching and it makes me sad. I suppose everyone has their price that they’re willing to sell out for 🤷‍♀️

Posts herself eating chocolate to try and be relatable and prove she doesn’t have an eating disorder (nothing to do with reading here I’m sure ). Bar of chocolate is 1.99, yeah really relatable there 🙄

She is one of the most fake people on the Gram.

I forgot to post this the other day. But Sophie is one of RhiRhi’s clinic colleagues. I am sure genetics play a part in body shape but equally she gave birth about 8 weeks ago, was posting speeded up exercise videos after 4 weeks and to me just looks immensely triggering to anyone following her for “healthy kitchen” recipes. There’s lean and slender and then this. I’m not body shaming but there’s a responsibility here when they’re working in nutrition and posting “personal life” stuff.

Both Sophie and Rhi look emaciated. They aren't adverts for health but illness and disease.

This is shocking. The angles and the head tilt and the bones. What a shocking way to portray yourself on an account that professes to be about healthy eating. There’s genetically slender and there’s unhealthy. I know where Sophie is and RhiRhi isn’t much better. 😱

How is looking so emaciated and thin, looking after herself? Her statement there tells you a lot about her mindset. She looks extremely unhealthy and almost prepubescent.

Rhi- please have a word with one your supposed nutritional experts. This is dangerous and very likely disordered imagery. 😬

Looks skeletal.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.