Rhiannon Ashlee #6 Lazy Rhiannon, had a kid and retired

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not benefits it’s not means tested lol. Maybe different in England but I’m Scottish and my doctor actually advised me to apply a few months ago!
this could be the reason she's in no rush to vlog anymore ( unless a AD),

as she's getting the PIP/DLA
---
Doug's sister is doing more "influencing" than her lazy sister-in-law
Screenshot_20240502-143309.png

---
* her account is public

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Do you think the thing that she'll never be able to talk about was somebody stalking her or somebody turning up at her house. She worded it to say that "they were all fine" as in her, doug and delilah were all fine. Her and Doug could have been going out to the police station or something to file a report.

Reactions: 2
Do you think the thing that she'll never be able to talk about was somebody stalking her or somebody turning up at her house. She worded it to say that "they were all fine" as in her, doug and delilah were all fine. Her and Doug could have been going out to the police station or something to file a report.
I doubt it she's hardly Madonna lol.

and if anyone was stalking me lol I would turn my vlogs private.
---
Maybe they were in a car accident?

I know she loves an AD but I am starting to wonder if she might just completely disappear from YouTube/her socials for good with no explanation at all/no goodbye sort of like Alix from I Covet Thee.

It's been 2 months since she posted a video and 3 months since she said she was filming that wedding Q&A nobody asked for. She's barely been on IG in all that time either.
---
Interesting. That's something I didn't think of. Didn't she say it was something she never thought she'd have to deal with? I could be misremembering since it's been a while. Maybe you are onto something.

Her house is still viewable on Rightmove - photos, floor plan etc so you’d think that would be removed if that was the case.
Interestingly the previous owner only stayed for four years. Wonder if there’s neighbour/neighbourhood problems?

yip her house and address is on show to see..

she's got worse since moving there, like she's made a mistake? Used to vlog the garden a lot doesn't now and I remember she was moaning about a neighbour having music on while vlogging. How does she expect others to stop what they're doing for her. I personally wouldn't be happy if she was filming the back - side of our house and taking in sound.

I know here in Scotland if neighbours are at war the council ( even if your in a private house) take it seriously and try to help the neighbours with mediation meetings to sort it out and Saturday and weekdays are available in a community hub ( think it was a Saturday her and Doug went to the mystery place?).

Why mention it if it's a secret. I think it could be a neighbour row, or her mum took a breakdown and snapped in front of them and got hospitalised? a car accident?

Her house is still viewable on Rightmove - photos, floor plan etc so you’d think that would be removed if that was the case.
Interestingly the previous owner only stayed for four years. Wonder if there’s neighbour/neighbourhood problems?
I’m pretty sure the previous owners moved hosue because they had outgrown it. I’m sure they had about 3 kids one being a baby. So it’s a bit of a squeeze for 3 kids because the 3rd room was a little box room. I think Rhiannon said when they went to view the place that room had a cot in there. It’s a nice house they brought I can’t comment on the exterior or area because I’ve not seen it but I do love the layout of her house. She’s just not done a good job and making it a home you would think they only moved in less than a year ago.

( I'm no fan of Maddie)

but this is how it's done, she actually communicates with her followers and can be trusted to upload on Wednesday,

unlike lazy Rhiannon
Screenshot_20240505-204136.png

Jesus, they literally haven’t done anything to that house since 2018 have they?
they've only lifted the living room - hall carpet and sanded the floors, and put some shelves under the stair.

It's still the same carpet from the previous owners on the stair and D's room,
and dated front door - windows, horrible railing in the garden, greenhouse, and the bathroom is a riot

been seeing hello fresh ADs do the rounds on YouTube, she could be making her return to work! unless theyve dropped her

Reactions: 2
been seeing hello fresh ADs do the rounds on YouTube, she could be making her return to work! unless theyve dropped her
It really baffles me when Rhiannon gets hello fresh meals because I’ve heard they are very expensive. She’s not exactly short of time she’s at home 7 days a week. She’s got tons of cook books. She could easily batch cook 2 - 3 meals a week. Yet they seems to get a lot of takeaways and meal prep boxes. Even if it’s not a sponsored video she does buy them on her own accord too. I can’t stand to hear about hello fresh as soon as I hear it I just skip ahead.

speaking of ads I hate when creators are in long term partnerships with a particular range of brands and every month they seem to have to mention them and it’s so annoying! The ones I hear the most are Hello fresh , Skill share , skin & me , my vitamins etc it honestly gets so repetitive hearing the same thing every few videos 🥹

Reactions: 4
she's completely ignored haha the arse lickers asking how she is on her last IG post from last year (can't believe I'm saying last year)