Rhiannon Ashlee #5 Full of rage because Tattlers called her out on painting her child's room beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The background in her ads is always tit. She did the same when shaving her legs recently (yuck), there were different branded products in the background. Just move them?
It always feels like the ads are made quickly without much thought.

how old is D now? The toddler kitchen looks out of place. My neighbour would get a plastic toddler kitchen out each time her granddaughter came to play - the kid was nine when it finally stopped, they still wonder why she acts about 4.
I bet Rhi won’t let D grow up.

Reactions: 2
D painting the bunny im sure we got nearly the exact same pic last year ...
were they the first in the place a very early slot, so scatter brain she could sit with the camera in D"a face filming...

and for the pancake story that's just a filler building up to the last hot cross bun push today then she'll disappear again until either another AD or something about this next vlog ....vlog
is she fkn Steven Spielberg? her vlogs are no more better edited than others,

LAZY bleep that's all she is cba editing

Pottery painting. But all completely aesthetic. I’ve never seen a 5/6 year old paint a bunny so perfectly like that. My two are so creative there would be all sorts of colours going on! Just shows Delilah has been brought up in this strange, everything has to be the perfect aesthetic house. Even the way she puts those hot cross buns on the table, perfectly poised. As someone with two children, it’s very odd. As I’ve said before I know Rhiannon in RL she walks around like every step has been carefully thought out and planned and she’s made Delilah the same way. 0 personality

Reactions: 4
yes Delilah gets babied... I bet she can't go her bike on her own or tie her shoelaces
---
Deliberately putting her in stripes so they can be like "twins" and say Delilah loves stripes like her ...my arse she does, she'd rather wear a kids cartoon top
Screenshot_20230405-113256.png

---
Still not driving Rhiannon👀👀👀👀👀👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
yes Delilah gets babied... I bet she can't go her bike on her own or tie her shoelaces
---
Deliberately putting her in stripes so they can be like "twins" and say Delilah loves stripes like her ...my arse she does, she'd rather wear a kids cartoon top View attachment 2079661
---
Still not driving Rhiannon👀👀👀👀👀👀
Looks like Rhiannon painted that rabbit and placed it in Delilah’s hands 👀

Pottery painting. But all completely aesthetic. I’ve never seen a 5/6 year old paint a bunny so perfectly like that. My two are so creative there would be all sorts of colours going on! Just shows Delilah has been brought up in this strange, everything has to be the perfect aesthetic house. Even the way she puts those hot cross buns on the table, perfectly poised. As someone with two children, it’s very odd. As I’ve said before I know Rhiannon in RL she walks around like every step has been carefully thought out and planned and she’s made Delilah the same way. 0 personality
She is very very odd! And sadly D is going to be the same.

Didn't someone say previously her mum's a weirdo and flirted with the young males she was teaching.....

very dodgy ground

I don't know what to think of this??

Yes it's good she's raising awareness, but she's making money from it ....
that doesn't sit right with me
Screenshot_20230406-215527.png
Screenshot_20230406-215538.png
Screenshot_20230406-215546.png

I’m so sick of all these Ads back to back I’ve lost track. We haven’t many Instagram post this year at all. It’s not hard to take a few pictures each month and post them. Even if it’s two picture a week. She somehow finds the effort to put together all of these Ads with no issues though!

She’s done about 20 Instagram Ads this year 🙄 I don’t even listen to them I just skip. I’m not buying anything she promotes. She’s so bloody fake.

Reactions: 5
An ad every other day. I wouldn’t mind them if she did some vlogs in between. But she only does ads now. She changed so much in the course of a year.

I feel a change in her she's more ruthless than ever she's not giving one tit, i think we will see a lot less vlogs as she's been called out for using Delilah so i believe we will get a Spring one, Delilah's birthday catch up, "Autumnal" one then "vlogmas" but they will be cut down even more just to around 6 lol.

It's been Ad after Ad and her only vlog filmed this year was a AD..all these IG Ads would normally be in a vlog but as it's harder to have content without the dancing performer's D&D so it's easier for her to put them on IG.
---
She put up the good morning post around 5pm 🤣🤣🤯

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
An ad every other day. I wouldn’t mind them if she did some vlogs in between. But she only does ads now. She changed so much in the course of a year.
I agree. If we had some non sponsored content I wouldn’t mind but she’s literally just getting paid to push products in our face’s because she has a following and brands herself as a “content creator” she really thinks she’s something special but she doesn’t fit in with any group. She’s just a pathetic flaky lazy child exploiter. Her Vlog channel only picked up since she got pregnant.

Rhiannons content providers hard at it ...why doesn't she cut the grass? it's only a small area and she's at home everyday
Screenshot_20230407-124421.png

Reactions: 1
I thought it was weird that she would wait for Doug to get home so he could mow the lawn. She's not that dainty and fragile, she could easily mow the lawn while D is at school, or while she is busy playing since it's half term

It’s completely irrational, but that hanging plant in her bedroom gives me the rage!😂😂 it’s just hangs there, as drippy and bland as she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn't she say she was vlogging a couple of weeks back? Where is the vlog?! At this rate we'll get her March/April vlog in July!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.