Retroflame #5 Ring finger broken, engagement postponed, losing my influence, selling everything I own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely they have microwave popcorn and spaghetti in the US 🙈 looks like she was cleaning out her dried goods cabinet!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
FFS, she's like some nervous mother hen sending her kids off to college for the first day......... Ridiculous......
The crisps and chocolate I could understand, but pasta and rice? What the actual hell 😂😂 I'm sure they sell way better pasta than that in NYC

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dolmio stir in sauces??? Theres way better pasta sauces available in NY. Cupboard clearout and poor mr fox will starve for the week or else retro has no spare money to buy groceries!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d understand Barry’s/Lyon’s teabags, brown bread & superquinn sausages! But most of that stuff is from ‘Mars’ a US company!

Reactions: 5
The mother gives major retired and at nothing vibes - of course she'd be on the first flight out to have something to do 🙄
Very disingenuous of Urka with the whole "first time having visitors in two years" - you wonder does she believe the made up narrative she posts to followers.

The "care packages" 😭😂 Those two have the palates of 5 year olds. Surprised there aren't mutiple bottles of chef ketchup included there to splodge over their pasta and waffles.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That food display reminds me of school homeless drives. All the pasta /uncle bens “ non perishable “ The centra own brand biscuits 😂😂 what’s all the seasoning packets ?!

• Haha
Apart from the clear insanity of bringing it in the first place, pretty sure rice is a prohibited item that shouldn't be brought into the US...

Reactions: 4
Cheap centra biscuits 🤢 she could at least have brought decent ones if she was going to bother. The chocolate on those cheap biscuits is horrible.

Reactions: 4
Omg that reunion at the airport with mammy fox was awkward as duck😂. They are all so cold and wooden, no emotion, erika calls her like she's a stranger, hey mom, and kaelin as always, is recording it for Instagram as bloody usual. She's always lurking in the background of erikas stories on her phone.

Reactions: 9
The mother cleaning, organising and making soup. My mother comes to my home, has tea cake and a chat!!!!

Reactions: 7
Is the moms trip sponsored by AL? The last story is tagged #aerlinguspartner
Also the excited for everyone to be reunited- she has spent more time with her mom more this last 18 months than most of us have living in the same country

Reactions: 12
Omg that reunion at the airport with mammy fox was awkward as duck😂. They are all so cold and wooden, no emotion, erika calls her like she's a stranger, hey mom, and kaelin as always, is recording it for Instagram as bloody usual. She's always lurking in the background of erikas stories on her phone.
I have visions of Kaelins wedding day, her walking up the aisle with her phone in her hand Recording Erika walking up the aisle onfront of her 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Helena fox needed a sponsored trip to New York from an airline that hasn’t flown internationally in how long? Disgusting!!! They are the most contrived, disingenuous frauds!

• Heart
I have visions of Kaelins wedding day, her walking up the aisle with her phone in her hand Recording Erika walking up the aisle onfront of her 😅
I've just noticed on retros stories aswell when they are in Central Park kaelin is on the phone recording 😂😂. Like how many times has she been in Central Park? She puts a picture of bow bridge up almost every weekend (well on Monday by the time she's allowed post her own contint) they literally never get off their phones but kaelin in particular, her phone is never out of her hand.

Reactions: 6
I love retro’s super helpful post about her mom navigating travelling from Ireland to NY!
Answering all those questions…so so detailed and so so helpful!
Compared to the total silence when she travelled back last March…months later & she still hasn’t fessed up that herself and silent Bob (Kaelin) went through Mexico!!
Where was the blow by blow account in March Retro?! Or even in Sept when she snuck off to Barbados & but for a tattler caught them checking in…she would have said nothing!! Now we are in for a week of nauseating detail of the mother's visit…what they had for breakfast…the soup (bleurgh 🤢)…brushing their teeth collectively with spot light oral care etc!!

• Heart
  • Haha
I love retro’s super helpful post about her mom navigating travelling from Ireland to NY!
Answering all those questions…so so detailed and so so helpful!
Compared to the total silence when she travelled back last March…months later & she still hasn’t fessed up that herself and silent Bob (Kaelin) went through Mexico!!
Where was the blow by blow account in March Retro?! Or even in Sept when she snuck off to Barbados & but for a tattler caught them checking in…she would have said nothing!! Now we are in for a week of nauseating detail of the mother's visit…what they had for breakfast…the soup (bleurgh 🤢)…brushing their teeth collectively with spot light oral care etc!!
Only cos AerLingus are paying her to 🙄

Reactions: 2
Ah so Mammy Retro is on a freebie, unreal!!!🙄🙄🤯

Aer Lingus should have flown a Mum that hasn't seen her kid for the past 2 yrs, not this one that's seen her more than most during the pandemic.

Last edited:
Ah so Mammy Retro is on a freebie, unreal!!!🙄🙄🤯

Aer Lingus should have flown a Mum that hasn't seen her kid for the past 2 yrs, not this one that's seen her more than most during the pandemic.
Absolutely sickening she got a freebie on the very first flight out of Dublin to NY, on a packed out flight too that someone else would have paid for their seat. How are these business and companies still dishing out freebies after the last 18 months of zero trade. Especially to this one who has been so sneaky and secretive about her comings and goings when everyone else was staying put.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.