Retroflame #5 Ring finger broken, engagement postponed, losing my influence, selling everything I own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knew as soon as she said a special visitor it would be the Mother!
I know it's great to have a special relationship with your Mother/Sister but this lot, I don't know, it's verging on weird!! They may aswell just get one big gaff and all move in together and be done with it!!

Reactions: 13
I know it's great to have a special relationship with your Mother/Sister but this lot, I don't know, it's verging on weird!! They may aswell just get one big gaff and all move in together and be done with it!!
Honestly girls who consider their mother their best friend are usually weirdos. I've come across a few in my time and they make for terrible friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah stop is the mother going over. I was listening on the radio about grandparents going over to meet grandkids they haven’t seen in nearly 2 years etc .,. What has it been 40 days lol

Reactions: 8
Wonder where mom will sleep...a new pull out sponsored bed/couch or the teeth couch!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has no real genuine friends so her mom has to fill the spot
I was just thinking something similar.

I do remember her and Kaelin visiting a friend in Sydney, but has she ever had a visitor that wasnt her mother? Shes been there so long its hard to fathom how no one has visited??

Reactions: 2
God speed on the ballymaloe relish and 4kg of Cadbury’s I hope it makes it through customs

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Moneys no object in the fox household. Oh wait a minute aren’t they spending other people’s didn’t they defraud people and owe millions! Disgusting. Their co-dependency is weird as f*ck but I guess that’s what happens when mom and dad teach you everything you know. 1* Be a sly Fox
She’s probably over to make sure Eruka has her thanksgiving table ready to collect dust for 2.5 weeks and to make sure she’s eating her as she is the best salad maker

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly don’t know why they bother living in New York, might as well move back to Kerry
They are defo the family at the Gaeltacht during secondary school that visited midweek and every weekend and prob sent up packages of the ballymaloe relish with An Post the days in between! It is absolutely pathetic! She is not living her best life in NYC whatsoever and the fact that she thinks she is just shows how boring she is. Its really a complete waste of time and money. She might aswell move back to Kerry!

Reactions: 5
I actually can’t believe her Ma is flying over today…. I would understand it if she hasn’t been home for months over Christmas!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
And don’t forget the Barbados trip last month! When they were all together 🙄
I actually forgot about that!! That makes it even worse. Most people living away from Ireland are almost at the 2 year mark if not more without seeing their family. Just ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The mother is over for the interiors and organisation content! How did non of us call this!!! 😂😂😂
We’ve fallen asleep from boredom and didn’t see it coming. Waking up now and ready for the amazing salad making, the label maker, the iron poker suit posing in the UES and the top organisation tips from a Kurry tongue. I’m awake and ready for it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I find it hilarious that she just picked generic ‘NYC ‘ names for all pieces, except The Corrado necklace. The only Corrado I know with connections to New York was Corrado Soprano in the Sopranos! What place is it supposed be ?
I thought exactly the same thing! Corrado “Junior” Soprano! Can’t believe that no-one in team fox or Loulerie spotted the soprano’s connection, especially considering The Many Saints of Newark is in cinemas currently & Junior/Corrado is in the film!! Can’t imagine retro watching or enjoying the Soprano’s… Gossip Girl is much more her speed…but surely one of the lads…oh no…they are whipped and are only allowed watch shows that retro approves!!

When red fox spent 5 days posting birthday photos, she posted 😢 for Mom & Dad who couldn’t be there…milking the sympathy vote! She, of course, failed to mention that they would be spending the rest of Sept with the said Mom & Dad in Barbados & that the minute the travel ban was over, Mommie would be straight over to NY to wear the loulerie collection!! I know people living in Ireland who saw less of their folks than retro during lockdown! A mother/daughter relationship is a special thing, but this crowd forgot to cut the umbilical cord altogether!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Are you joking???? The 1st day the border opens and she is there. Grow up girls. You saw her a couple months ago

honest to god I had to go for work...started in jan and been waiting for the US to open and was a bit stressy with the forms and visas and queues and then i looked up and saw herself!! actually gave me such a laugh...i was like i need to join tattle for this moment! going through immigration and there was loads of questions on why your going on day 1 like whats so important...so imagine herself just like i last saw my daughters on holidays in Barbados in September!! tiny violin much 🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
honest to god I had to go for work...started in jan and been waiting for the US to open and was a bit stressy with the forms and visas and queues and then i looked up and saw herself!! actually gave me such a laugh...i was like i need to join tattle for this moment! going through immigration and there was loads of questions on why your going on day 1 like whats so important...so imagine herself just like i last saw my daughters on holidays in Barbados in September!! tiny violin much 🤣🙄
It's always the likes of this lot that has everything workout for them. I haven't seen any family for over 2 and a half yrs and my parents haven't seen their grandkids and we just get on with it. She would sicken your hole with her carry on. 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.