Retro Flame #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who needs friends when you have a sister?!

I have a friend exactly like that with her sister. They have always done absolutely everything together and never had any really strong best friend relationships outside of each other. They are only about 18 months apart though. It’s a bit more unusual considering the foxes are 4 years apart.

Reactions: 3
“Brown Thomasuss” lol 😂

It’s the opening of the wardrobe to see 100 white and beige blazers, 200 blue jeans and 50 white tops with a few token stripes thrown in.

the oversized beige blazer did nothing for her that her little promotion of “Brown thomassuss”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think quality pieces can be worth the money, but imagine paying nearly 500 quid for a polyester dress with wonky cups and bulky seams!

Reactions: 6
The colour is awful on her and it doesn't fit. I'm looking forward to seeing their wedding outfits tbh! I bet Urka's will be lovely but Mammy's will be a bit "off"

Reactions: 2
The colour is awful on her and it doesn't fit. I'm looking forward to seeing their wedding outfits tbh! I bet Urka's will be lovely but Mammy's will be a bit "off"
I’m putting money on it now that Mammy Fox will wear white.

Has Erika set a date?

Reactions: 6
We all know the theme already though… monochrome-beige.
It’ll be a copy paste of the last few high end US weddings her PA/sister lifts from the gram.
Lets call the style hamptons meets nyc elegance which will translate as dull.
the place setting will be over the top with name cards, and probably a flower wall for photos (so pre covid)!
Please everyone let’s help plan and design this wedding for retro.
And remember this is HER day Tammy is an accessory he’s just there because she wore him down and she needed con-tint.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We all know the theme already though… monochrome-beige.
It’ll be a copy paste of the last few high end US weddings her PA/sister lifts from the gram.
Lets call the style hamptons meets nyc elegance which will translate as dull.
the place setting will be over the top with name cards, and probably a flower wall for photos (so pre covid)!
Please everyone let’s help plan and design this wedding for retro.
And remember this is HER day Tammy is an accessory he’s just there because she wore him down and she needed con-tint.
...all this, but also go-ild. Lots of go-ild.
And maybe vol au vents.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Retro would absolutely not have a flower wall.

Wouldn't be chic or classy enough for her ( she would say while eating her Christmas dinner -mini sausages and coldslaw- from foil containers

• Haha
Over the top flower arrangements along the table runners, or hanging from the ceiling, all white / no colour!!