Retro Flame #7 Soooow soooooow nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes there'll be no posts from Kerry this Xmas. How will we cope? We'll just have to rewatch one of her many videos from every other Christmas she made a YouTube video about
It will be Christmas in the Hamptons, Kerry-schtyle. I’m sure they’ll Airbnb something there and the parents will join them only after mother Fox is held up in customs demanding to be let into the country with a suitcase full of SuperValu treats… the coleslaw seeping out of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I wonder will Ballymaloe stump up for the postage to USA or will Helena lug the hamper along in her suitcase?
And how will they cope without Vogue? She'd hardly pass as a companion dog/emotional support animal god love her 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We all know the ballymaloe and the coleslaw will be travelling in its own seat in business class. I’d nearly bet a tenner, that famous Indian will arrive on Xmas eve , Probarly still warm too!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Do we think aer lingus didn't gift them tickets this year or they gifted them to their parents instead?
If I remember correctly I think they might be in visa renewal which depending on what stage it’s at can make it hard to leave the country. I think she alluded that vlogmas wouldn’t be the same this year… maybe someone else can back that up.

Reactions: 6
I wonder will Ballymaloe stump up for the postage to USA or will Helena lug the hamper along in her suitcase?
And how will they cope without Vogue? She'd hardly pass as a companion dog/emotional support animal god love her 😬
Voguey could get passed for emergency dog surgery! Gastro band for the overweight dog!!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
If I remember correctly I think they might be in visa renewal which depending on what stage it’s at can make it hard to leave the country. I think she alluded that vlogmas wouldn’t be the same this year… maybe someone else can back that up.
Saw that too, she had up on her stories a few weeks back that they would be doing something different this Christmas so not to expect the same vlogmas craic but haven't seen any word since of what the plan is. I'm sure it'll be riveting anyways. Must be visa related, why else would she miss a Christmas in Kerry, not even Covid stopped her before now.

Last edited:
How many different products over the past few years have been the one that makes her hair healthy?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How many different products over the past few years have been the one that makes her hair healthy?
Agreed. She seems to jump between them, suppose it depends on what brand is paying her.
That said - she does have a fine head of hair!

Reactions: 5
I think they both spend Christmas in their own houses. They are only done the road from each other I presume since they were in school together.
I meant as a couple. It’s always her family they seem to be with. I don’t recall her ever saying they were with his family

How on earth do they afford Thanksgiving weekend in Vail at the Four Seasons??! Especially Kaelin and David - just baffling…

• Wow
Reactions: 10
How on earth do they afford Thanksgiving weekend in Vail at the Four Seasons??! Especially Kaelin and David - just baffling…
They’re all sharing the one room, J-1 style. Or The sister and boyfriend are down as their kids. I joke. God knows.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.