Retro Flame #7 Soooow soooooow nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apart from the introduction of the dog, I say this classic foursome hasn’t changed in ten years
The dog is about the only thing that keeps them interesting. Pity that they went for a designer breed, but I suppose that’s keeping on trend for them.
(Not shaming buying from a breeder, so long as the breeder is reputable and you do the work to confirm the dogs and pups are well treated, it’s just there are so many puppies in shelters and rescues and I’m imagining that a mutt would not have suited the ‘aesthetic’!)

They must be flying him as a service dog, right? Or ESA, which i think is still recognised in America? he looks too big to fit as a pet on the plane and you can get the service dog registrations online.

Reactions: 4
How is the dog allowed in a restaurant? That blows my mind. Why can’t they leave the dog at home. There is a time and a place!
The dog is an extremely helpful assistance dog as Kaelin needs a furry best friend to be deemed worthy enough to share on retro page

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The dog is about the only thing that keeps them interesting. Pity that they went for a designer breed, but I suppose that’s keeping on trend for them.
(Not shaming buying from a breeder, so long as the breeder is reputable and you do the work to confirm the dogs and pups are well treated, it’s just there are so many puppies in shelters and rescues and I’m imagining that a mutt would not have suited the ‘aesthetic’!)

They must be flying him as a service dog, right? Or ESA, which i think is still recognised in America? he looks too big to fit as a pet on the plane and you can get the service dog registrations online.
A service dog that miraculously only needs to be used on some flights and other times is left behind in NY with LCs Closet

Reactions: 7
If Erica has kids, the loss of the freedom to swan off on vacation, disappear to the gym at 7am for expensive yoga before pretending to work and 4 dinners out a week with the whitest cast of So I'm Irish In New Yark you can imagine will blow her little mind.

Saying that, she'd have a pair of free babysitters.

If Erica has kids, the loss of the freedom to swan off on vacation, disappear to the gym at 7am for expensive yoga before pretending to work and 4 dinners out a week with the whitest cast of So I'm Irish In New Yark you can imagine will blow her little mind.

Saying that, she'd have a pair of free babysitters.
This will be what sends her running back to Kerry. I think it will be an awful shock. I mean it is to most people!

Currently watching Inventing Anna and getting real Retro vibes off her! I imagine this is exactly how Erika behaves in NYC and Kaelin is definitely Rachel

Between retro's dentist office and kaelin's sad white socks hanging up, I swear these two are allergic to colour
IMG_20221201_125705.jpg

• Haha
As boring and basic as they are, that tree makes a refreshing change from the ones that look like someone scuttered Christmas all over them🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.