Retro Flame #7 Soooow soooooow nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well we have our answer as to whether the two girls have had work done. Retro had a story up there at a cosmetics clinic

Reactions: 3
Helena will be booking 4 business class seats to New York for Xmas. Two for herself and daddy fox, one for their service dog Vogue, and another seat brimming with her duty free multipacks of Benson & Hedges 😂
Helena will be trying to secure a free flight from aer lingus no doubt arranged by the sly red fox #aerlinguspartner 🤢

Reactions: 9
Yeah was just gonna say Helena won't be booking or paying for anything. Aer Lingus will no doubt fly them across for free😡
Wonder how retro is pitching it to Aer Lingus?
“Fly my parents over for free and I’ll do some beige content on families reuniting for Christmas abroad because it’s not like I don’t see them every other month!”

I regularly fly Aer Lingus to and from the states, and I highly rate their service but it pisses me off to no end when I see these idiots being gifted flights. I’d much rather see Aer Lingus gift flights to the grandparents that haven’t met their grandkids, emigrants who haven’t been home in years.
I don’t see how the partnership with retro pays off, it’s not like many of her followers are going to go out and drop 4 - 6k on a business class flight just because she’s doing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
showing alot more of actually New York lately and not just ad or in a coffee place (or generally showing off their unexplained money)

Reactions: 2
showing alot more of actually New York lately and not just ad or in a coffee place (or generally showing off their unexplained money)
Still seems the same boring shite tbh. Just coffee shop replaced by that gym.

Def something related to the visa situation though. Needs to show recent posts and some engagement figures I expect.

Reactions: 9
She literally never posts on her grid. Now I know Instagram will show a page more in the feed if you do reels, they are really pushing reels to compete with ticktok but she doesn't post reels either? It must be that shes getting such low engagement she doesnt want to post anymore? A lot of her recent grid posts have the likes hidden.

Reactions: 3
Another identical weekend to the last. iced coffee, lunch out, wine, Joey, central park. her contint is the exact same as when I started following her 5 years ago. in fact I think I wrote this exact comment this time last year, creeping around UES looking at the Halloween decorations in people's front steps, central park is my favourite at this time of year. then we all know how December goes(vlogmassssss) January is a whole pile of obnoxious wishes(goals set for the year and yet nothing changes🙄). how do her and kaelin stick hanging out so much it's actually weird how glued they are.

• Heart
I sure hope she's doing some crazy Only Fans content bc how in the hell does she have a 6 digit following and a 6 digit salary with her snore of an account?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lads! She's engaged! Complete copycat of Kourtney Kardashian proposal 😂
Also trying to make out it's a surprise when it was definitely micromanaged by her. Even her outfit is all white 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I don’t believe that was a surprise but I am happy for them. She is one of the few who doesn’t pimp her relationship as couple goals. The ring looks stunning 🤩

Reactions: 14
The cynic in me says Tommy is the one close to getting a green card so they need to get married so she can stay 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Lads! She's engaged! Complete copycat of Kourtney Kardashian proposal 😂
Also trying to make out it's a surprise when it was definitely micromanaged by her. Even her outfit is all white 🙄
And the nails … perfectly done for the occasion.
Some ring though!

The cynic in me says Tommy is the one close to getting a green card so they need to get married so she can stay 😂
The cynic in me would agree. You gotta do what you gotta do.
Do we take bets that there will be two weddings - one stateside and one Kerryside. A high fashion small wedding at New York City Hall - white power suits? A typical Irish wedding at home? Honeymoon in Maldives or Bora Bora?

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
The ring is more than likely a lab diamond. It’s at least 4 carats and if it was a natural diamond you would be looking at around 200k. Im surprised she didn’t go for something a bit more classic. It’s very kardashian.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.