Retro Flame #7 Soooow soooooow nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but your profile pic and then the little hat perfectly positioned on top......😂😂😂😂

You know what, you're probably right. Might be underestimating what sly fox rakes in money wise.
They never seem to have a care in the world when it comes to money
Someone posted on here that she earned 200k last year from Retro Flame and that was Euros! They did some digging online and found it. Tommy is in sales so he could very well be making that too.

Someone posted on here that she earned 200k last year from Retro Flame and that was Euros! They did some digging online and found it. Tommy is in sales so he could very well be making that too.
Isn't it scandalous, because it looks like look she does sweet FA!!

Reactions: 3
1664833071029.png

Keelin looking like a dag per usual. These 2 bozos aren't going to age well. Can't wait for another 5 years.

1664833929228.png

1664834149746.png

Kaelin dipping her pizza into tomato sauce.

Jesus Christ, you can't make this tit up.

1664834322554.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Kaelin is supposed to be a content creator and yet her last post was June?? And not like retro was super busy so can hardly say she was busy posting on her behalf! So so strange! And so obvious they must have some other form of job on the go - how these con artists get the visa each time puzzles me to no end

Reactions: 12
Deffo have to be working on a payroll. Someone must have the scoop - Ireland is too small!!

Reactions: 5
The baseball cap in the gym looks ridiculous 😂😂 is this a thing? Surely it would make your head really sweaty? Or does she think she’s so famous she needs a baseball cap to hide her face?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No one can possibly take those videos seriously!! Loves september, Summer she's out of routine, she sounds like a mother in her 30s/40s with the "kids off school for the summer"!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Reactions: 1
The baseball cap in the gym looks ridiculous 😂😂 is this a thing? Surely it would make your head really sweaty? Or does she think she’s so famous she needs a baseball cap to hide her face?
She's a pale red head so probably gets quite pink in the gym. Maybe tries to cover it up to continue the illusion of perfection?

Reactions: 2
The girls have been posting to stories non stop the last week… must be for the visa renewal… make it seem like they’re actually working as influencers.

Reactions: 8
I actually figured I'd watch a bit and omg...the first few seconds. Wow, water, toast & dodgy nails. I could feel my eyelids getting heavy Zzzzzz
Never changes… I can’t seem to sleep tonight so I’m going to pop over to her page, Bob’s your uncle😴

• Haha
she needs to stop using the word 'invest' for clothing and shoes.
on another note, every single thing she buys looks the same...?!

Reactions: 9
I don't think you can call it an investment when she keeps it for 6-12 months then sells it on depop! Cause something is expensive and she is spending money on it doesn't take away from how disposable she is with things. It's just as bad as fast fashion if you're replacing/rebuying every 6 months! Stick the word investment in front of it to validate yourself and it makes it ok!

Could have pick up wrong but looks like maybe she might not be in Ireland for Xmas

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Could have pick up wrong but looks like maybe she might not be in Ireland for Xmas
Def has to be related to Visa issues I bet, sure no doubt Mr & Mrs Sly Fox will fly over, in bus class courtesy of Aer Lingus fml

Reactions: 9
Jesus Helena will have a conniption!
Def has to be related to Visa issues I bet, sure no doubt Mr & Mrs Sly Fox will fly over, in bus class courtesy of Aer Lingus fml
100% she'll be over and they'll hit a rental in the Hamptons for a few days etc. Drinks by the fire, overly curated but cold looking interiors, matching pyjamas - sure all they'll be missing is the freebie Ballymaloe relish
(Ballymaloe-bashing aside, their mayonnaise is savage and you should try it 😘)

Reactions: 7
Jesus Helena will have a conniption!

100% she'll be over and they'll hit a rental in the Hamptons for a few days etc. Drinks by the fire, overly curated but cold looking interiors, matching pyjamas - sure all they'll be missing is the freebie Ballymaloe relish
(Ballymaloe-bashing aside, their mayonnaise is savage and you should try it 😘)
But it’s not Christmas without the SuperValu coleslaw!! Helena’ll be arrested trying to smuggle it in

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.