Retro Flame #7 Soooow soooooow nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she say she paid a solicitor to do the visa thing in her behalf or something like that?! Imagine she’s pretty loose with the truth and they just word it in a way for her that they know will get accepted???!

Reactions: 2
Didn’t she say she paid a solicitor to do the visa thing in her behalf or something like that?! Imagine she’s pretty loose with the truth and they just word it in a way for her that they know will get accepted???!
That’s what a lot of people do to get their visas in the US- it’s much easier to have a lawyer do the work. You just provide the information. It’s costly but easier.

Seriously, how old are these two? They celebrate/ drag out every birthday like they’re 13 year olds…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This “first summer trip home since pre COVID” thing is doing my head in when these two have been home soooo many times. Some of us STILL haven’t been home! They’re really trying to make it seem like it’s been ages when they were home for weeks and weeks just a few months ago. A pair of absolute melts.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This “first summer trip home since pre COVID” thing is doing my head in when these two have been home soooo many times. Some of us STILL haven’t been home! They’re really trying to make it seem like it’s been ages when they were home for weeks and weeks just a few months ago. A pair of absolute melts.
I haven't been able to get home from Australia in nearly 3 years and won't for a while as due a baby / working etc. The drama of their visits is so childish when they have been home every year a couple of times (pretty much?!). They don't know their living!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t know how their partners put up with the clinginess to the mother. It’s so so odd! You’s sweat they hadn’t been home in years, they’d be better off back in Kerry at this rate.

Reactions: 5
Imagine if she’d got refused her visa renewal as that means Kaelins one is gone too 😆😆😆

Reactions: 4
I’m surprised keelin is even allowed feature in her stories at this rate - guess keelin can’t even ack her own birthday until it’s over either!

I wonder does kaelin have a employee contract with retro and it’s in the contract that she is not allowed to post until after urka has posted

If wearing that dress to a wedding doesn't make Tommy run a mile nothing will. She's an attention seeking fool.

Reactions: 7
Wow Kaelin is looking decidedly fuller in the cheeks, they both are tbh. I’m thinking they’ve had some filler done. No shade, do what yous want girls. But like they would just never ever be open about it. Retro Fraud more like.
Im in the states and it’s become the norm to have filler, Botox and other injectables. It’s very affordable, sadly even 25 year olds and younger getting it done already. I would not be open about any work I’ve gotten done on a public platform. If her sole profession was a brand ambassador for a youth serum/something along those lines then absolutely but it’s no different than going to the dentist and getting a teeth cleaning now

I wonder does kaelin have a employee contract with retro and it’s in the contract that she is not allowed to post until after urka has posted
And how they manage health insurance in the states? Unless it’s through some agency employer?

And how they manage health insurance in the states? Unless it’s through some agency employer?
I'm not sure how health care works in the States but couldn't they go on the lads insurance as dependants if they are in a co habitating relationship?

Think you can get it yourself but it costs a lot per month (approx $800-$1000) if you don’t have an employer helping out

Reactions: 1
I'm not sure how health care works in the States but couldn't they go on the lads insurance as dependants if they are in a co habitating relationship?
You usually have to actually be married for this. Some
insurance companies allow it but not all of them. I’d say they got it for themselves.

A free stay for her and the Mother, like it's unreal. She doesn't even live in Ireland and she comes home and gets everything handed to her on a plate🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.