Retro Flame #7 Soooow soooooow nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t Erica made a deal with the Irish tourism board and get 6 figures to promote Ireland in NY? Remember hearing that talked about in Kerry years ago when I went to college there? Has this been talked about here before?

Reactions: 2
Didn’t Erica made a deal with the Irish tourism board and get 6 figures to promote Ireland in NY? Remember hearing that talked about in Kerry years ago when I went to college there? Has this been talked about here before?
No I don't think so. Never heard that before!

Did retro get banged up abroad in Portugal or something? Usually we’d be getting non stop spam of that trip

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did retro get banged up abroad in Portugal or something? Usually we’d be getting non stop spam of that trip
Love it! Herself & Kaelin in the Bangkok Hilton!!

My guess is they only went for a few days & the resort they went to is not five star. Nothing wrong with any of that at all. It’s just retro likes to “curate” her insta to pretend her life is all high end luxury. The place they stayed in looked grand but she deff took the only photo frm the best possible angle & hasn’t done her usual room tour bollox, which says it isn’t meeting her stupid standards. While bullshitting on about how you can’t beat a “European Summer” (whatever that means), they are clearly on a short family holiday, staying in a resort for retirees

Reactions: 6
Now that’s an episode I would watch.
Imagine the room tour of the jail cell - ‘and this so so nice side table I picked up in the prison marketplace… it’s vintage’.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now that’s an episode I would watch.
Imagine the room tour of the jail cell - ‘and this so so nice side table I picked up in the prison marketplace… it’s vintage’.
Lol. A prison cell probably has more color and personality than her apartment

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Love it! Herself & Kaelin in the Bangkok Hilton!!

My guess is they only went for a few days & the resort they went to is not five star. Nothing wrong with any of that at all. It’s just retro likes to “curate” her insta to pretend her life is all high end luxury. The place they stayed in looked grand but she deff took the only photo frm the best possible angle & hasn’t done her usual room tour bollox, which says it isn’t meeting her stupid standards. While bullshitting on about how you can’t beat a “European Summer” (whatever that means), they are clearly on a short family holiday, staying in a resort for retirees
I think you’re spot on with this - the place they stayed in wasn’t ‘on brand’ or luxurious enough for her standards.

Interesting that they’re so quiet.

Reactions: 4
I wonder did Tommy pop the question? 💍💍 and she is quiet online to “enjoy the moment with fam & friends”??? 🤔🤔

Omg please let it be that Kaelin is engaged 🤣🤣 retro needed a few days to get her head round it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.