Retro Flame #6 #FreeKaelin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she says "it's so so nice" one more time! I find it hard to believe she getting so many questions about getting up at 5.20pm - she is only 30. I can understand getting up early and having a routine but she is working from home and an hour later would be okay.

Reactions: 6
If she says "it's so so nice" one more time! I find it hard to believe she getting so many questions about getting up at 5.20pm - she is only 30. I can understand getting up early and having a routine but she is working from home and an hour later would be okay.
The comments on her YouTube all appear to be from women that I imagine have daughters her age, kind of gives me "oh I wish I had your life when I was your age" vibes! I don't think she has many followers her age, only the ones that are rolling their eyes at her. Maybe I'm wrong, just my speculation!

Reactions: 8
I don’t think anyone is asking, I had a quick look through the comments on her last few posts and there is not one question about it at all! In fact, there are very few comments in general. I’d say her engagement rate is pretty low.

Lads, you would get up at 5.30 too , if the dentist surgery opened up in your apartment at 9AM each morning 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She has a team, agents in nyc, London, a pm and half a Kaelin. Wtaf I’d be sacking them all, her collabs are sh1te!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has a team, agents in nyc, London, a pm and half a Kaelin. Wtaf I’d be sacking them all, her collabs are sh1te!
I was surprised when she said that too but I’d say her team and agents are not 100% dedicated to her. They probably manage multiple people at once, she isn’t big enough to warrant that many people working solely with/for her. Also, if Kaelin is working for her 50% of the time, what’s she doing for the rest? Does she have a regular job too?

Her US agency doesnt seem to be doing too well for her, the only US brand she seems to have is ann taylor. Her agency would have loads on their books, they would tell a brand who they have and the brand will pick and have the final say on who they want to promote them.

Her US agency doesnt seem to be doing too well for her, the only US brand she seems to have is ann taylor. Her agency would have loads on their books, they would tell a brand who they have and the brand will pick and have the final say on who they want to promote them.
Work one day in charity shop and in its euro basket is lots of ann Taylor tops

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was surprised when she said that too but I’d say her team and agents are not 100% dedicated to her. They probably manage multiple people at once, she isn’t big enough to warrant that many people working solely with/for her. Also, if Kaelin is working for her 50% of the time, what’s she doing for the rest? Does she have a regular job too?
For sure. She’ll be on a roster of 1000s of ‘influencers’ that are assigned to a manager - it’s not bespoke or personalized at all. A brand submits a brief, e.g. ‘we need 50 female influencers with a following of at least x amount in x demographic’. The agency will just filter and send back anyone that meets the brief - brand pays a lump sum to agency and approves. There will be some good value ones with good ROI, and a lot of duds… no one is calling up her manager and requesting Retro Flame specifically… how she can get a green card is baffling though…

Lying through her teeth, the way she spoke about her "management", you'd swear she had a team working solely for her 🙄

Reactions: 5
Lying through her teeth, the way she spoke about her "management", you'd swear she had a team working solely for her 🙄
She’s working to try get a bit of work of them. Like a job in a car park in New Jersey.
she has to be worried about the visa. Biden hasnt rolled back any of the changes that trump made to the process, and she has to be due for a renewal soon.

Reactions: 2
They strike me as two little rich girls playing adult. Like neither has a proper job, they just swan around NY grabbing coffees and taking pics and rearranging their wardrobes.
Only for the fact both their partners have real jons in NYC, they don't actually need to be in America. It really is a wonder how they get their visa's renewed.

Reactions: 15
Does Laura Dorgan have her own thread? Can't find one....

Does anyone else find it really annoying how she just videos and takes pictures of people without their permission all the time?

And the story she just had up with the amputee in the wheelchair giving her the finger, very very uncomfortable..... Absolutely no respect for people's privacy whatsoever.

I love her energy and positivity and honesty re her endo, but she needs to deflate the ego a tad every now & then.

Sorry to derail, had to get that off my chest 😄😉

Does Laura Dorgan have her own thread? Can't find one....

Does anyone else find it really annoying how she just videos and takes pictures of people without their permission all the time?

And the story she just had up with the amputee in the wheelchair giving her the finger, very very uncomfortable..... Absolutely no respect for people's privacy whatsoever.

I love her energy and positivity and honesty re her endo, but she needs to deflate the ego a tad every now & then.

Sorry to derail, had to get that off my chest 😄😉

Here u go

Reactions: 2
Why wasn't Retro at any events for NY fashion week? Did she even mention it? I follow a few other influencers in New York and their style is so flamboyant. She soooo boring. I literally cannot believe she goes to bed at 8.30 and gets up at 5.30 willingly. That's a toddlers schedule.

Why wasn't Retro at any events for NY fashion week? Did she even mention it? I follow a few other influencers in New York and their style is so flamboyant. She soooo boring. I literally cannot believe she goes to bed at 8.30 and gets up at 5.30 willingly. That's a toddlers schedule.
Shes not too unlike a toddler....
Gets up at 5 30 and goes to bed at 8 30.
Eats pasta with tomato sauce as her favourite gourmet meal!
Throws a tantrum if her sister gets more attention than her!
Her only friends are her sister and her mam!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Had a scan through her latest YouTube video. The first half was her showing the haul holding up the items and talking through them, the second half was her wearing the items and talking through them. Absolute riveting stuff! Loves the sound of her own voice this one. Anyway I totted up the cost of her oh so relatable and absolutely stunning haul.....
White Jumper 365
Grey Hoodie 169
Navy Sweatshirt 169
Dark beigey Blazer 499
White and Beige Runners (sorry sneakers as she called them) sold out, couldn't see the price
Black Belt 130 (yes one hundred and thirty euro for a bleeping plain black belt)
Black Heels 574
Black Cap 120
Total €2026 plus the runners worth a couple of hundred. Not one full outfit between the whole lot and not one bit of colour. Don't all rush at once to add them all to basket! Great value!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.