Retro Flame #6 #FreeKaelin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The biggest load of cockwamble I have ever, ever EVER watched.
😐
she’s a troll, she has to be a troll because this can’t be real life.
I take it thomaaaa has a real job, and sex from Erika on demand?
No other way he could stay with someone who gets up at 5.20 so she can write manifestation/vision lists like “make dinner at 7.30pm with thomaaaa” and call it work, not without some real perks. 😐

Reactions: 13
What’s the new video with”big changes” ? Can’tbear to watch it so if anyone could summarise !
She goes through her morning routine in what feels like real time
She's getting up at 5:30am every day including weekinds and chugging a fuckton of water
She doesn't know what the silica packet in her prooobiotic and preeebiobic supplement bottle is for
She gets cooozee in a chair wearing her dressing gown and a blanket while it's still dark outside and meditates using an app on her phone. By total coincidence the app she uses is from a company she collaborated with a couple of months ago 🙄
And she doesn't mind doing the meditation because she doesn't think about it too much and is still half asleep at this stage. Ahem.
Then she writes in her gratitude journal and thinks of her intintions for the day. She thinks it's actually an evening journal where you write what you're grateful for at the end of the day but sure what harm.
She's inspired by things like an outfit she saw a girl wearing while she was out for her walk, or by someone owning a particular business.
Then she writes in her daily planner and schedules her day per hour. I tit you not. 15 minutes at 6am breaking down what time she'll go for a walk and what time she'll cook dinner with Tammy and what time she'll defrost her nipples after another crosswalk photoshoot. Sow sow productive.
Then she goes for a walk or a workout or goes out for a coffee if it's bright enough or just waits until its bright enough if its not bright enough. Jesus Christ I can't go on.
She spends 15 to Twinty minutes on her skincare routine. Yes, that's nearly two hours a week rubbing things to her face.
Then we have an ad for a skincare brand and a sneaky mention of her jewellery collab.
Change number 2 is with regard to food. Sounds like she has IBS or an undiagnosed gut issue. She's eating better to help combat this. She keeps her almond butter in the fridge for some reason.
She's trying out a vegetarian diet the last month.
She's off the booze the last 5 weeks and planning to do 3 more dry weeks. Tammy is off it too. She thinks her skin looks better as a result. She talks a lot about the Irish and NYC drinking cultures and mentions her many friends from other cultures who drink so much less. Where does she hide them?!
Change number 3 is going to bed at half eight. She likes to be asleep by 21:30, 22:00. I gather the time in between is spent reading her book and drinking tea. She has Tammy on the same schedule.

She seems to have learned the word "concise" this month, but she doesn't know how to use it yet: she's used it in two separate wrong contexts between her last two videos.

You're welcome 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
I love how she talks about how her skin is looking better because of the products she spends 20 minutes rubbing into her face every morning when it’s really because she’s had filler/Botox of some sort. 🙄

Reactions: 12
I love how she talks about how her skin is looking better because of the products she spends 20 minutes rubbing into her face every morning when it’s really because she’s had filler/Botox of some sort. 🙄
The lips are looking strange too, drawing attention to her front teeth?
She looks like she's had a lash of facial fillers but instead of making her look more defined or "better" in any way they seem to have just made her look more blank and characterless?
I always say fillers administered by someone who doesn't know what they're at, on someone who doesn't know why they want them, will never look right. She didn't need them anyway (in as much as any 30-something "needs" them but you know what I mean)

Reactions: 5
She's getting up at 5:30am every day including weekinds and chugging a fuckton of water
She doesn't know what the silica packet in her prooobiotic and preeebiobic supplement bottle is for
She gets cooozee in a chair wearing her dressing gown and a blanket while it's still dark outside and meditates using an app on her phone. By total coincidence the app she uses is from a company she collaborated with a couple of months ago 🙄
And she doesn't mind doing the meditation because she doesn't think about it too much and is still half asleep at this stage. Ahem.
Then she writes in her gratitude journal and thinks of her intintions for the day. She thinks it's actually an evening journal where you write what you're grateful for at the end of the day but sure what harm.
She's inspired by things like an outfit she saw a girl wearing while she was out for her walk, or by someone owning a particular business.
Then she writes in her daily planner and schedules her day per hour. I tit you not. 15 minutes at 6am breaking down what time she'll go for a walk and what time she'll cook dinner with Tammy and what time she'll defrost her nipples after another crosswalk photoshoot. Sow sow productive.
Then she goes for a walk or a workout or goes out for a coffee if it's bright enough or just waits until its bright enough if its not bright enough. Jesus Christ I can't go on.
She spends 15 to Twinty minutes on her skincare routine. Yes, that's nearly two hours a week rubbing things to her face.
Then we have an ad for a skincare brand and a sneaky mention of her jewellery collab.
Change number 2 is with regard to food. Sounds like she has IBS or an undiagnosed gut issue. She's eating better to help combat this. She keeps her almond butter in the fridge for some reason.
She's off the booze the last 5 weeks and planning to do 3 more dry weeks. Tammy is off it too. She thinks her skin looks better as a result. She talks a lot about the Irish and NYC drinking cultures and mentions her many friends from other cultures who drink so much less. Where does she hide them?!
Change number 3 is going to bed at half eight. She likes to be asleep by 21:30, 22:00. I gather the time in between is spent reading her book and drinking tea. She has Tammy on the same schedule.

She seems to have learned the word "concise" this month, but she doesn't know how to use it yet: she's used it in two separate wrong contexts between her last two videos.

You're welcome 🙂
Can you VanillaFlame my life!!!

I literally take advantage of WFH to trudge down to my laptop at 8.50am, no walk, no gratitude journal, no skincare done 😩 oh & im in leggings & a fleece, no BossBitch Ann Taylor suit for me
I’m losing out big time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can you VanillaFlame my life!!!

I literally take advantage of WFH to trudge down to my laptop at 8.50am, no walk, no gratitude journal, no skincare done 😩 oh & im in leggings & a fleece, no BossBitch Ann Taylor suit for me
I’m losing out big time 😂
Listen for a start you're up far too late: you should have 3 hours sleep got at this stage!
All the farting around she does before ever doing any work: I'm sure she said she doesn't even have breakfast, shower and get dressed etc until after 8am so what's the bleeping point of being awake for 2.5 hours before that meditating and making lists of lists?!
I actually felt a bit sorry for her watching that video: she comes across quite fragile and lost. She's spending 20 minutes each morning moisturising her face even though she admits her skin was grand before starting that rigmarole. She's cut out alcohol entirely even though she points out she feels grand the next day if she sticks to just one or two wines per night. Conversely, she's obsessed with dairy and how it doesn't suit her (she has been talking about this for at least 3 years now) but she won't eliminate it from her diet! She feels she needs such a gentle, slow start and end to the day: I mean she's in bed at 20:30 and achieves feck all besides sleep and the lists for the following 12 hours, but she considers herself a morning person and says she achieves more in the early part of the day!
I don't get it.
But anyway my point is keep doing what you're doing: I've a feeling you're having more fun in the process than Urka is tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Listen for a start you're up far too late: you should have 3 hours sleep got at this stage!
All the farting around she does before ever doing any work: I'm sure she said she doesn't even have breakfast, shower and get dressed etc until after 8am so what's the bleeping point of being awake for 2.5 hours before that meditating and making lists of lists?!
I actually felt a bit sorry for her watching that video: she comes across quite fragile and lost. She's spending 20 minutes each morning moisturising her face even though she admits her skin was grand before starting that rigmarole. She's cut out alcohol entirely even though she points out she feels grand the next day if she sticks to just one or two wines per night. Conversely, she's obsessed with dairy and how it doesn't suit her (she has been talking about this for at least 3 years now) but she won't eliminate it from her diet! She feels she needs such a gentle, slow start and end to the day: I mean she's in bed at 20:30 and achieves feck all besides sleep and the lists for the following 12 hours, but she considers herself a morning person and says she achieves more in the early part of the day!
I don't get it.
But anyway my point is keep doing what you're doing: I've a feeling you're having more fun in the process than Urka is tbh.
I’ll keep the Friday wine ritual so 🍷
Manifesting can wait 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4

You're welcome 🙂
Defrosting her nipples😂😂😂😂😂😂
She's just turned 30, she should be enjoying life and having the craic. Not heading to bed at 8.30pm. Like for fucks sake!!!!!
You'll be dead long enough. I'm 40 with 2 kids and I enjoyed my time before them, I would be raging with myself if I had spent my 30's unnecessarily getting up at the crack of dawn when I've no choice now.

My Mam always says a bore is a person who when you ask them how they are they'll tell you, well nobody is asking Urka how she is and she's still telling everyone so..........

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Oh when asked is she would raise kids in NY she said yes. Mammy Fox will be raging!

Reactions: 3
I feel as bad as retro being like a broken record, but looking at kaelins latest post, it’s so evident that they haven’t a stylish bone in their bodies! Same fendi earrings worn by every influencer about two years ago! Like not only do they completely copy trends, but they’re about about six months behind!

the whole Irish cohort of influencers so bland in their style, no originality!

Reactions: 9
I don't see them out with Lc's closet or Char Casey much these days, anyone else notoce??

Reactions: 9
I don't see them out with Lc's closet or Char Casey much these days, anyone else notoce??
To be fair, I was shocked as they usually do, however, Lcs Closet and Char seem to be really down to earth and more of a laugh. Like you know you'd have a dance with them. Retro would be pursed lips, making sure everyone saw one of her many second hand designer bags at the table wearing her Math teachers trouser suit sipping her Gimlet.

It still baffles me she's "friendly" with Laura Dorgan (the fitness one) she is a laugh! They're so chalk and cheese.

Reactions: 4
I'm late to the blue suit dragging party but I just had to give my 2 cents since I love a monochrome set and THIS WAS NOT IT.
I know everyone is saying it needs to be better tailored, but I don't think that's the issue; it's that the material and cut are more appropriate for the office at springtime with a top underneath. The texture/material/color are all way too casual to pull off the look she was trying to pull off.

I think the look she was TRYING to achieve is better achieved with an all-black tuxedo-style suit (if she was going for a tailored, dressy/sexy look) or a bright, bold, non-textured straight-cut blazer with no darting (if she was going for an oversized, fashion-forward look). I have no problems with going topless underneath, but honey, that was NOT the type of suit to do it in. I know she doesn't have much to work with given that Ann Taylor is not a trendy brand, but that's what she gets paid for and she should have done a better job. I get that she was trying to spice things up from her normal safe aesthetic but lets call a spade a spade, she is not fashion forward or creative enough to make outfit miracles happen.

Reactions: 8
I took a peek at the YT vid, forwarded on through the waffle to get to the alcohol part as i had read the comments beforehand and most referred to alcohol. Im curious as to how much she was actually drinking, sounds like ut was 7 nights a week rather than a night out at the weekend....she doesnt strike me as the type to get remotely tipsy or drink enough to have a hangover. A lot of that dry january and veganary is just a fad. Puffy skin? Likely from using so many types of skincare brands that are unsuitable. She never see her real skin anyway with the filters. I have friends that dont drink and hats off to them but its because they have small kids and demanding jobs not because they read it on the internet or they have a medical reason. Also when i lived in NY i didnt notice a massive drinking culture except in irish bars with young ones not people in their 30s. Also had a gigglr at her reference to late nights and getting into bed at 11pm...if she said 4am when the bars close id say yes thats not sustainable but 11pm...odd she mentioned herself and tammy discuss their decision to give it up everyday...if its not an issue, why discuss it every day. I might drink one weekend and not drink again for a month and it wouldnt even come up in conversation with anyone. Imo its just another idea shes came up with for content and nothing else to try tap into the non alco market otherwise its a private matter. Might see a collab soon with a non alco drinks brand..goals!

This week has been fashion week in NYC. Seeing all the relevant influencers going to events left, right and center on Instagram, etc. Has Retro even mentioned it once? She definitely used to yap on about it. Assume the invites have dried up for her these days…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.