Retro Flame #6 #FreeKaelin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone think it doesn’t look like a wedding that Retro is at? Maybe just an excuse to have 100 guests in a venue? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
To be fair in Ireland they tend to be two day events with some sort of home party / gathering the next day . Not sure if that’d be formally recognised as the wedding event but it’s tradition
A lot of people have had to split their wedding into two days to invite all their guests

Reactions: 3
Day 2 of the wedding was so so good they stayed and partied for days. Wild things!!!!

if Urka has a job aside from Retro flame Inc….what American company would allow her to take a lengthy hol over Christmas? Just a hunch that maybe Flaming Inc is her full time job and if so she does not post enough contint for it to be full time material!

Kurry contint is on lockdown anyway

Reactions: 3
Day 2 of the wedding was so so good they stayed and partied for days. Wild things!!!!

if Urka has a job aside from Retro flame Inc….what American company would allow her to take a lengthy hol over Christmas? Just a hunch that maybe Flaming Inc is her full time job and if so she does not post enough contint for it to be full time material!

Kurry contint is on lockdown anyway
It is her full time job.

Reactions: 1
They must be gone off an a family trip!!
What’s the bets on a New Years engagement?!
I am guessing Paris. The whole gang are there, of course: Mammy, Kaelin & David & the two dogs! The entire thing will be vlogged, iced coffee and all! Retro will design the ring in collab with Loulerie!! So so nice & soooh sheeek!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am guessing Paris. The whole gang are there, of course: Mammy, Kaelin & David & the two dogs! The entire thing will be vlogged, iced coffee and all! Retro will design the ring in collab with Loulerie!! So so nice & soooh sheeek!!
Every time I see "so so nice" written down anywhere now, I literally hear it inside my head in her voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They were definitely in Galway for New Year's as I spotted Kaelin (with a very bored David in tow) in Penneys and it took a minute to realise where I knew them from 😂😂 Was nearly shocked to see one sister without the other surgically attached

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They were definitely in Galway for New Year's as I spotted Kaelin (with a very bored David in tow) in Penneys and it took a minute to realise where I knew them from 😂😂 Was nearly shocked to see one sister without the other surgically attached
Are you sure Urka wasn't a few metres ahead, making sure she went in and viewed all the stock first, and then let Kaelin in?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I was shocked when Kaelin put on her story she was in Galway and retro was below in limerick at the same time🤣 but nope she was on the way to join her

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.